Swedish Royal Family General News and Discussion

Started by Kritter, March 09, 2018, 09:10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Princess Madeleine and Princess Leonore attend LGCT Grand Prix in Miami ? UFO No More

QuoteThis weekend, Princess Madeleine and Princess Leonore attended the Longines Global Champions Tour Grand Prix of Miami Beach in support of the World Childhood Foundation.

On Saturday, Princess Madeleine and Princess Leonore met with Swedish rider Malin Baryard during the event.

LouisFerdinand

TLLK

Prince Carl Phillip, Princess Sofia and sons share a new photo on their Instagram sharing a summer greeting.

Login ? Instagram

TLLK

Princess Madeline, Chris O'Neil and their three children dressed up for Halloween.   :hall13: :boo!: :hall14: :hall11:

Princess Madeleine surprises with incredible family photo ahead of trick-or-treating | HELLO!

QuoteThe loved-up couple were joined by their three children: Princess Leonore, nine, Prince Nicolas, seven, and five-year-old Princess Adrienne. Leonore looked pretty in pink wearing a gingham dress, Nicolas donned a sweeping black cape and a scary mask, and youngest Adrienne looked so sweet in a Princess Anna costume.

wannable

ChristinZ
@ChristinsQueens

TRH met with Castle Master Claes Carlsson in the former breakfast room of King Oskar II and Queen Sofia, as he prepared the castle for Christmas.

🎥 #Kungahuset

https://twitter.com/i/status/1736390869048053875

Curryong

My goodness, how tall is Estelle! Hard to believe when we?ve seen her through the years. I?m sure the rooms look very Christmassy.