Author Topic: Royal Fashion  (Read 6154 times)

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
“Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too”      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Royal Fashion
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 07:09:15 PM »
Princess Laurentien & Princess Mary Wears Same Missoni Coat | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands attends celebrations marking the 49th birthday of King Willem-Alexander on King's Day (Koningsdag) on April 27, 2016 in Zwolle, Netherlands. (More photos related to the King's Day is Here). Princess Laurentien wore Missoni Multicolor Belted Coat. On April 13, 2016, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark was at Copenhagen Airport in order to welcome Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and his wife Angelica Rivera. (More photos is Here). Princess Mary wore same Missoni Multicolor Belted Coat.
“Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too”      Voltaire

Offline LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    98%
    • Favorite royal: King William IV of Great Britain
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2016, 03:13:59 AM »
                      Princesses Helena and Louise: Matching 1859 dresses   
                        http://www.pinterest.com/pin/130674826663201729

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2016, 05:43:27 PM »
Queen Rania and Charlotte Casiraghi at Costume Institute Gala | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Queen Rania of Jordan and Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco attends the 'Manus x Machina: Fashion In An Age Of Technology' Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum on May 02, 2016 in New York, (Sponsored by Apple and curated by Andrew Bolton, the exhibition features more than 170 garments that demonstrate ways in which the hand (manus) and machine are used together to create both haute couture and prêt- -porter (ready-to-wear) designs.) Queen Rania wore a Valentino gown. Charlotte Casiraghi wore a very colorful dress mixed with lace by designer Gucci.

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%

Offline LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    98%
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2016, 07:58:43 AM »
Prince Felix of Luxembourg wears suits very well.     
PRINCE FELIX OF LUXEMBOURG - YouTube   
 :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss:

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2016, 04:45:13 PM »
Princess Mary is the THIRD royal to wear H&M Exclusive Conscious Collection dress | Daily Mail Online

Crown Princess Mary is the latest Scandinavian princess to step out in a gown from discount label H&M.

Following in her close friend Crown Princess of Norway Mette-Marit's as well as Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria's fashionable footsteps, the Danish royal has been pictured in a black dress from the chain's Exclusive Conscious Collection.

Mary wore the full skirted design, which features floral brocade, to host a Copenhagen Fashion Summit 2016 on Thursday night, at their home in the Amalienborg Palace.

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Time really does fly!
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2016, 06:14:46 PM »
Mathilde and her beloved boat-neck

During the inauguration of King Philippe of Belgium wore a cream-colored gown Queen Mathilde in 2013 with a draped boatneck fashion Natan (photo on the left). The creation turned out to be a bull's eye, because in the time after the Queen wore several versions of the design.

Read more translated:
www.vorsten.nl/2016/05/14/mathilde-en-geliefde-boothals/ - Translator
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2016, 07:39:30 PM »

Offline LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    98%
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2016, 06:02:32 AM »
                  Empress Alexandra Feodorovna of Russia wearing a bustle dress   
                    Alexandra Feodorovna wearing bustle dress The Russians considered themselves cousins to the French and with this dress I believe it | Pinterest |

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2016, 06:59:15 AM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/12016052114661/best-royal-style-of-the-week-kate-middleton-queen-maxima-and-more/1/

From Kate Middleton's pastel pink Alexander McQueen dress to Queen Letizia's dressed down outfit, here are the best looks from royals over the past week.

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2016, 03:05:18 PM »
Letizia brings back baby doll dress for Hispania Nostra exhibition - Queen Letizia's Style

For the occasion, Her Majesty re-wore the charcoal tweed Peter Pan collared dress she debuted last month for the Third International Congress on Education of Rare Diseases. The brand/designer remains unknown.

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2016, 07:41:15 PM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/02016052826679/week-s-best-royal-style-kate-middleton-queen-letizia-queen-rania/1/

This week's best royal style.

Double post auto-merged: May 30, 2016, 01:05:57 PM

A Chronicle of Queen Letizia's Outfits - Queen Letizia's Style

A chronicle of the outfits worn by Queen Letizia from the date of enthronement in June 2014. Click on an image to get details about the outfit and the event.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 01:05:59 PM by snokitty »

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Time really does fly!
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2016, 09:59:26 PM »
Queen Letizia wears Earrings by Zara

Queen Letizia of Spain wore last week during the visit of Princess Beatrix to Madrid not Crown jewels, but affordable earrings of the Spanish chain Zara.

According to the Spanish magazine Hola wore their fashion conscious Queen Earrings by only 12.95 euro at her blue mantle of Hugo Boss. Hola says this proves that their Queen has no fear with fashion items from major fast fashion chain stores to show off.

Read more translated:
www.vorsten.nl/2016/06/06/letizia-draagt-oorhangers-van-zara/ - Translator
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Time really does fly!
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2016, 05:40:30 PM »
Royals and celebrities with twinning style: Who wore it best?

Click here to see:
http://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/12016060915041/royals-celebrities-wearing-same-outfit-dress-designer/1/

Double post auto-merged: June 13, 2016, 05:41:49 PM

Every piece from Kate Middleton's spring wardrobe

Click here to see:
http://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/12016060214828/kate-middleton-spring-summer-style-trends/1/

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Time really does fly!
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2016, 05:24:00 AM »
Let Queen Letizia Convince You to Have a Little Fun With Your Shoes at Work

Queen Letizia knows how to have some fun with fashion while still keeping it professional. The Spanish royal stepped out to attend the 10th anniversary of newspaper El Economista wearing a white and blue V-neck relaxed Hugo Boss jumpsuit. At first glance, the look screamed business, but it was when you peeked at Letizia's footwear choice that you saw the added flair the queen is known for.

Her pair of bright red stiletto suede sandals from Mango — which perfectly matched her scarlet lips — are a small work of art with a perforated design that gives us serious Alaïa vibes and laces on the back for an extra interesting touch. The best part? The shoes are only $80 and still available. Add to that Queen Letizia's favorite $20 Zara earrings, and this look is actually totally achievable. Scroll ahead for more photos of the royal's outfit, and find out where you can get her sandals.

Link:
Queen Letizia's Red Mango Sandals June 2016 | POPSUGAR Latina

Double post auto-merged: June 15, 2016, 05:25:52 AM

I am glad Queen Letizia saves money on her accessories! :thumbsup:

Forget About Crown Jewels! Queen Letizia's Favorite Earrings Are $20

If you had any doubts that Queen Letizia of Spain likes to save money when it comes to her wardrobe, you won't after this. The royal, who is photographed in the same outfit often and sometimes in the same month, recently skipped fancy diamonds and real jewels for a pair of $20 Zara earrings.

Read more:
Queen Letizia's Zara Earrings | POPSUGAR Latina
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 05:26:23 AM by Jennifer »

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Time really does fly!
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2016, 05:47:46 PM »
Queen Rania's brown dress looks very classy on her.

Queen Rania's Got the Sophisticated Midi Skirt You'll End Up Wearing All Summer

While Queen Rania arrives at celebratory occasions in the most intricate gowns and high-end designer looks, her daytime business outfits are a bit more muted. Even so, the queen of Jordan maintains her smart sense of style, choosing silhouettes that flatter her figure and subtle statement accessories like these two-toned heels that prove she's got an eye for fashion. But the standout piece in her latest ensemble, which she wore to visit Caritas Jordan and the Restaurant of Mercy, is a simple brown midi skirt.

Lightweight and made of linen for warmer days, the neutral staple has feminine flair and it met her buttoned blouse in perfect harmony. Choosing a camel shade like this one may not seem obvious, but it allowed Rania's jeweled drop earrings and golden rings to glow in the sun, and it's safe to say the color will go with anything you've got in your closet. Read on to get inspired, then shop for the skirt we promise you'll end up wearing all Summer.

Click to see:
Queen Rania Brown Midi Skirt June 2016 | POPSUGAR Fashion
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 05:53:49 PM by Jennifer »

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Time really does fly!
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2016, 05:22:32 PM »
The Queen’s birthday outfits start a fashion trend

Proving she’s still a fashion icon at the age of 90, The Queen’s sartorial choices for her official birthday celebrations and Royal Ascot are said to have positively influenced sales of neon-coloured clothes and accessories.

As Britain faces one of the coldest and rainiest summers in some time the queen is leading a movement to set aside dull, pastel shades in favour of a vibrant, more uplifting colour palette. Retailers are reporting that sales of bold, brightly coloured pieces have spiked over the past two weeks with bright pink clothing jumping 107 percent and bright orange 69 percent.

High street retailer JD Williams is said to have sold 134 percent more vivid, green items with a seven-fold increase in the sales of one particular green dress which was very close in shade to the Queen’s official birthday outfit.

Read more:
The Queen?s birthday outfits start a fashion trend – Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: June 27, 2016, 05:26:55 PM

1 Look at Queen Letizia's Pastel Work-Ready Dress and You'll Be Heading Straight to the Mall

It's not often enough that frugal Queen Letizia of Spain graces us with a brand-new outfit, so when she does, we get excited! The royal, who wears and rewears classic pieces she's had in her closet for years, probably couldn't resist this dress when she first saw it hanging in a shop, and we wouldn't be able to either.

To attend the anniversary for the Foundation Against Drug Addiction in Madrid with Queen Sofía, King Felipe VI's mother, Letizia paired a simple pastel-pink collared dress with black, sheer, striped details with off-white pumps, her simple curly bob, and her favorite customizable earrings from Spanish brand Coolook.

Read more:
Queen Letizia's Pink Collared Dress June 2016 | POPSUGAR Latina
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 05:26:56 PM by Jennifer »

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2016, 11:52:24 AM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/02016062527441/best-royal-style-kate-middleton-princess-mette-marit-princess-claire-and-more/1/

Click through our gallery to see how royals like Queen Letizia, Princess Mette-Marit and Kate upped the style ante this week...

Offline LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    98%
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 06:43:36 AM »
Elisabeth of Austria (1554-1592), Queen of France, wore elegant lace.   
Elisabeth of Austria . Queen of France. Engraving by Richard... News Photo | Getty Images

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2016, 07:49:21 AM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12016070915809/best-royal-style-of-the-week-28/1/

Best royal style of the week: Kate Middleton, Queen Letizia and more

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2016, 05:22:41 AM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12016071615992/best-royal-style-of-the-week-29/1/

Best royal style of the week: Queen Elizabeth, Kate Middleton and more

Offline LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    98%
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2016, 06:25:32 AM »
                Princess Claire and Princess Mette-Marit wore the same dress on the same day.   
                   Princess Claire and Princess Mette-Marit wore the same dress on the same day - YouTube

Offline LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    98%
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2016, 06:00:31 AM »
                         Queen Mathilde of Belgium is a stylish dresser.   
                            Queen Mathilde of Belgium Style - YouTube

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Time really does fly!
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2016, 02:33:06 AM »
I like the Duchess of Cambridge's dress the best! She looks nice.

Week's best royal style: Kate, Princess Charlene, Princess Mary and more

Click here to see more:
http://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/02016091729608/week-s-best-royal-style-kate-middleton-princess-charlene/1//

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites