Author Topic: Royal Fashion  (Read 6112 times)

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
Royal Fashion
« on: March 09, 2016, 08:14:13 PM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12016030912552/this-week-s-royal-style-queen-elizabeth-queen-letizia-and-more/1/
From Queen Elizabeth's all purple outfit to Queen Letizia's chic monochrome ensemble, see all the best royal looks of the week.
“Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too”      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Royal Fashion
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 11:16:58 PM »
Princess Sofia Borrowed Maternity dresses of Victoria. | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION
On March 10, 2016, Princess Sofia of Sweden attended a meeting with UN ambassadors at the Royal Palace. Pregnant Princess Sofia wore a maternity dress by Seraphine and a jacket at the meeting. We had seen that dress on Princess Victoria a few times. Crown Princess Victoria gave birth on March 2 and pregnant Princess Sofia borrowed her old maternity dresses.
“Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too”      Voltaire

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 05:28:14 PM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12016031312695/royal-style-of-the-week-2016-10/1/

From Kate Middleton's chic day dresses to Queen Maxima of the Netherlands' glam eveningwear, get caught up on all the best royal looks of the week.

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 04:28:12 PM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/02016031924623/week-s-best-royal-style-kate-middleton-queen-letizia-and-more/1/
Week's best royal style: The Duchess of Cambridge, Queen Letizia and more

Offline Jennifer

• Her Royal Highness
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Time really does fly!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 08:00:26 PM »
Queen Letizia Just Surprised Us All With This Gorgeous Detail

We're used to seeing Queen Letizia of Spain in gorgeous outfits with well-thought-out details that make the look stand out, but the royal might have just found a new way to spice up her elegant and professional looks: her hair.

Read more:
Queen Letizia's Updo March 2016 | POPSUGAR Latina
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    94%
    • Favorite royal: King William IV of Great Britain

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    94%
Purse presented to Princess Alexandra
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 03:51:44 AM »
                                  Purse presented to Alexandra, The Princess of Wales   
                                   Antique Purse | Gift for the Princess of Wales

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 02:45:47 AM »
Queen Letizia wears her purple Hugo Boss outfit for the THIRD time in a year | Daily Mail Online
After the traditional royal break on the island of Mallorca, it was very much back to work for Queen Letizia today...and she didn't hesitate when reaching for her go-to suit, it seems.

Back in Madrid after spending the Easter weekend on the Balearic Isle, the glamorous royal, 43, once again unearthed one of her favourite outfits to attend a charity meeting in the Spanish capital.

It's the third time in a year that thrifty Letizia has worn the striking purple Hugo Boss suit which consists of a Jamayla blazer and matching Valessima skirt.

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    94%
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 06:21:05 AM »
                                   Royal and Aristocratic Gentlemanly Ties   
                                   Prince Félix of Luxembourg   
                                    Prince Félix of Luxembourg facts | Luxembourg, Princess Alexandra and Second Child

Offline Izabella

• Domestic Goddess, Dietitian, and SuperMom
  • Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Boom Shaklala! nola.🎷
    • Favorite royal: 🤔 My daughter
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2016, 12:07:36 AM »
Good thing it was third time in a year and not consecutive for three days in a row. Otherwise, people would question if she had bathed and the state of her mental health.  :shrug: Thanks for the non-story Daily Mail.  :orchid: You are continuing your path of mediocrity.:lol:
People think that at the end of the day a man is the only answer. Actually, a fulfilling job is better for me. ~ Caroline Brunswick

Robert Mason was one of 78 Bolton residents killed in the Bolton Massacre, part of the English Civil War .

The following users thanked this post: TLLK

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2016, 06:14:17 PM »
How much the Queen's handbag collection is REALLY worth | Daily Mail Online
They're almost as constant as the Queen herself, and now the designer of Her Majesty's signature handbags has revealed how he customises the accessories to suit his illustrious client.

Gerald Bodmer, CEO of Launer London, which has held the Royal Warrant since 1968, says his company has provided more than 200 of the Launer bags to the Queen.

The classic totes come with a price tag of up to £1,650 but are worn again and again by the royal, who recycles them for engagements and even has the fittings repaired rather than splash out on new models.

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 06:45:35 PM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12016033113172/royal-style-2016-11-queen-letizia-kate-middleton/1/
From Queen Elizabeth's vibrant blue coat to Queen Letizia's favorite Hugo Boss suit, check out the outfits your favorite royals have been rocking recently.

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    94%
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 04:23:44 AM »
                                       Royal and Aristocratic Gentlemanly Ties   
                                        Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark   
                                         Crown Prince Frederik looked like a handsome model in his grey suit and red tie. | Royalty..... | Pinterest | Red Ties, Grey Suits and Prince

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 04:54:19 PM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02016033124915/royals-with-umbrellas/1/

Come rain or shine, royals around the world carry out hundreds of engagements every year. And with some climates being partial to rain, (looking at you England!), umbrellas have become a must-have accessory. Queen Elizabeth has even commissioned custom brollies that match her colourful ensembles!

Here, Hello! rounds up some of the best photos of royals with their trusty umbrellas.

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    94%
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 04:13:07 AM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/02016033124915/royals-with-umbrellas/1/

Come rain or shine, royals around the world carry out hundreds of engagements every year. And with some climates being partial to rain, (looking at you England!), umbrellas have become a must-have accessory. Queen Elizabeth has even commissioned custom brollies that match her colourful ensembles!

Here, Hello! rounds up some of the best photos of royals with their trusty umbrellas.

I like Photograph 4 with Princes William and Henry with their umbrella. Is the red, white, and blue a Tartan plaid design?

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2016, 04:17:58 PM »
Queen Letizia gets the blues - Queen Letizia's Style

As expected, Her Majesty looked professional in an all-blue ensemble. She recycled her Hugo Boss pant suit, which she debuted in November last year for the seminar on Nutrigenomics.

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    94%
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2016, 03:31:59 AM »
In this photo Prince Joachim of Denmark's tie and slacks match perfectly in color.   
 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfdAEZ3VIAE4tgK.jpg

The following users thanked this post: snokitty

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    94%
Queen Mary's 1911 Coronation fan
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2016, 04:07:53 AM »
                             The elegant fan of Queen Mary at the 1911 Coronation.   
                                Queen Mary's coronation fan, 1911, English. Cream cotton lace leaf; plain blond tortoiseshell guards and sticks; front guard with applied gold mono? |

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2016, 09:34:39 PM »
www.vorsten.nl/2016/04/08/onafscheidelijk-queen-elizabeth-ii-en-haar-handtas/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter - Translator
Are you saying Queen Elizabeth II, then say your handbag. Wherever the Queen comes, she is in the company of a Royal (usually black) bag to her wrist. The Queen loves simple designs, but they quite a few bags in its possession. So she would already have more than two hundred.

The bags are each around the thousand euros. The big question is of course: what's inside? In any case there is always handkerchiefs and her lipstick. During the Commonwealth Games in 2014, they worked in public at her lips and stopped her makeup then again in her Launer-bag. She has always a silver makeup mirror in her purse. The mirror she has ever received from Prince Philip.

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    94%
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2016, 06:03:25 AM »
                 Mme. Brissac designed Tsarina Alexandra of Russia's gowns     
                     Evening Dress of Empress Alexandra Fyodorovna, Auguste Brisac's Workshop (St. Petersburg, Russia): ca. early 20th century, silk thread, glass beads? |

The following users thanked this post: snokitty

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2016, 12:24:39 AM »
Crown Princess Mary wore Goat Wool Crepe Coat | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

On April 16, 2016, Crown Princess Mary of Denmark attend Queen Margrethe II of Denmark's 76th Birthday Celebration at Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen. (Here) Crown Princess Mary wore Goat Wool Crepe Coat. The Crepe Coat retails for €371.77 (Original price €826.15 55% off) on the "The Outnet" website. The Crown Princess wore a black skirt by Signe Bøgelund-Jensen, and a white blouse by Elise Gug.

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 04:12:33 PM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/1201510308897/queen-elizabeth-90th-birthday-style-fashioning-a-reign-wardrobe-exhibition/1/

In honor of Her Majesty's landmark 90th birthday on April 21, we're taking a look at the royal's best looks ever. From tiaras and turbans to ball gowns and coats, here are our favorite Queen Elizabeth style moments.

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    94%
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2016, 05:55:37 AM »
                            1871 photographic fan given to Alexandra, Princess of Wales     
                                Photographic fan, 1871. Maple wood brisé, the front guard inscribed 'Many happy returns of the Day Dec. 1 1871' and ALEXANDRA spelt out in rose gar? |

Offline snokitty

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2016, 07:49:50 PM »
http://us.hellomagazine.com/fashion/02016042225759/best-royal-style-kate-middleton-queen-rania/1/

Week's best royal style: Kate, Queen Mathilde, Queen Rania and more

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites