Main Menu

Cinrit

Started by Macrobug, April 09, 2015, 01:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

@Eri-I agree with @SophieChloe. This is a discussion board and Cindy enjoyed participating in many threads here.

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Canuck

I agree you shouldn't feel bad, Eri!  Cindy definitely loved the discussions here, and I'm sure she didn't take them personally.

That said, I agree with you as well that Cindy's death is a good reminder of how trivial our discussions here--no matter how interesting or contentious!--are in the grand scheme of things.  If her passing prompts us all to remind ourselves that there are real people on the other side of the keyboards and to make an effort to be as positive and friendly as she always was, I think that would be a lovely legacy indeed.   :thumbsup:

TLLK

Always good advice for participating in any discussion forum @Canuck.

PrincessOfPeace

Very sad news. I got to know Cindy a bit and had some nice chats with her since I joined the forum. She was such nice person and was an expert on the Tudors. She was the first person to welcome me and would periodically send msgs not just to me but to many others to encourage us to keep posting when things turned bad.

I got an email from her 3 days before she passed welcoming me back to the forum.

She will be missed. Rest in peace Cindy

California Girl

Very sad news.  She will be missed.

cate1949

I am so shocked - yes she will be missed very much and how typical of her to want to help abused and abandoned animals.  Condolences to her family.  How amazing that she never showed any sign of the pain and difficulty she was going through.  Rest in peace.

gec

This is very sad news indeed. I only saw this thread today, and for the last couple of weeks I have felt like there was something missing on the forum. I just couldn't put my finger on it because I only visit ever so briefly.

And for me this sums up Cindy - her warmth went beyond words themselves. Her beautiful character was an overarching feeling, theme, an uplifting mood. I hope she passed knowing the positive impact she had on many, many lives.

Lucy

Such a lovely tribute, Gec...and all the rest...Am sooo glad this thread continues to pay tribute to Cindy and her sweetness. :vday2:
DIANISTA # 1

Liquorice

My condolences to her family and the forumers. We didn't agree often but that was productive banter.  :happycry:

brandaleia

Very sad news she will be greatly missed  :cry:

Cheeseite #010, Willite #062, Dianaite #003, ElizabethII-ite #005, Phillipite #002, Peterite #007

teachkid

I haven't been on here in a really long time, and was very saddened to read this thread.  RIP Cinrit  :cry:
Someone with PDD-NOS makes me proud every day!

New research shows that 1 out of 70 boys born today will have autism!!!!

Lucy

It's lovely to see TeachKid and some others who have been away!! Can just hear Cindy cheer with delight to read of the new princess !! :flower:
DIANISTA # 1

Jmax2

So sorry to hear about Cinrit's passing.  My deepest, belated, condolences to her family and friends.
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.  ~Author Unknown

TLLK

Quote from: Lucy on May 02, 2015, 10:05:00 PM
It's lovely to see TeachKid and some others who have been away!! Can just hear Cindy cheer with delight to read of the new princess !! :flower:
I agree that Cindy would have been thrilled to participate in those threads.