Main Menu

2014's Rose Ball

Started by HereditaryPrincess, March 30, 2014, 09:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereditaryPrincess

Here are some photos of the Monegasque Royals (and Beatrice Borromeo) attending this year's Rose Ball:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH?ON: Monaco Rose Ball 2014

Just incase anyone's interested, I've ID'd their outfits in the 'Royal Fashion' thread. :)

Lothwen

:thankyou:

I think they all look awful
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

cinrit

QuoteParty Princesses! Monaco Royal Family Get In the Spirit for Charity Ball...and 'Runaway' Princess Charlene Even Enjoys Rare Public Display of Affection with Albert

One of the most hotly anticipated events in Monaco's social calendar, the annual Rose Ball, took place in Monte-Carlo on Saturday night and provided the perfect opportunity for a host of the principality's young royals to let their hair down, while it even attracted a public appearance from Prince Albert and his wife, Princess Charlene.

The Bal de la Rose is a traditional annual charity event in aid of the Princess Grace Foundation, and this year Princess Caroline, the foundation's president, had asked her friend Karl Lagerfeld to design the Rose Ball.

Heading up the royal entourage was Princess Charlene, Prince Albert, and Princess Caroline - joined by her fun loving children, including daughter Charlotte Casiraghi, 27, who was pictured dancing up a storm to British popstar Mika.

More: Party princesses! Monaco royal family get in the spirit for Princess Grace Foundation ball... and 'runaway' Princess Charlene even enjoys a rare

Cindy

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Princesse Grace

Quote from: Lothwen on March 30, 2014, 10:44:15 PM
:thankyou:

I think they all look awful
Agree,specially Caroline. :thumbsdown: :cry: :eyes:
I only like the gown of  Beatrice Borromeo.