Privacy at airports?

Started by Mike, January 19, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

After her divorce, were there any steps Diana could take to ensure as much privacy as possible when landing at an airport near London?

Just curious . . .
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Kritter

Did she use Private planes or commercial? She was gone before airports put in the kind of security measures they have now.

SophieChloe

Dumbo me  :ugh:  She most likely went through the Very, very, very VIP Lounge.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

sara8150

During her marriage to Prince Charles I don?t think have no private till she separated from Prince Charles..

In 1990?s Diana have no space and Diana got shield of tennis racket thru walk the airports hall and thankful for security with her but Diana says ?paparazzi are not welcome to pictures of Diana!?

Prior her death Diana and Dodi got in private plane but no security or paparazzi allowed get pictures the princess till her death August 31 but paparazzi trying find the princess whereabouts and paparazzi trying get pictures of the princess after leaving the Ritz hotel in Paris,France but Dodi and Diana wanted escape from paparazzi and got in car but paparazzi have no chosen chase the princess get pictures everywhere and taking pictures when got crash its worth millions pounds in UK and European but France police arrest the paparazzi for taking the pictures of the princess if you?re who work for agency need name under the agency some jail some released Diana really desperately for private!! She is people?s princess and she is queen?s hearts many people know who Diana is but she is high profile princess in British Royals history but they will known as Diana,Princess of Wales in public..

After Diana?s death Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry know about his mother?s death its hurtful and also private of his mother?s life but the brothers says his mom trying to escape the paparazzi they don?t get pictures today William and harry says ?paparazzi is like pack of wolves?

Trudie

The problem with Diana and privacy at the airport there was nothing in place either for her nor other celebrities. I was watching a show once about airports and the paparazzi staked out the airports all days and nights near the gates to see who was coming and going to get shots. I distinctly remember them saying Kate Winslet was one of their favorites as she always at least said hello.

From the car to the VIP lounges everyone must walk in the front doors to the terminals and lounges that is where they were exposed and at their most vulnerable what a shame they didn't have the tunnel system Disney has in place for the famous to just pop out of enjoy a ride and go back through the next tunnel.

Kritter

:lol:   :bounce:

Quote from: Trudie on January 19, 2018, 10:15:42 PM
The problem with Diana and privacy at the airport there was nothing in place either for her nor other celebrities. I was watching a show once about airports and the paparazzi staked out the airports all days and nights near the gates to see who was coming and going to get shots. I distinctly remember them saying Kate Winslet was one of their favorites as she always at least said hello.

From the car to the VIP lounges everyone must walk in the front doors to the terminals and lounges that is where they were exposed and at their most vulnerable what a shame they didn't have the tunnel system Disney has in place for the famous to just pop out of enjoy a ride and go back through the next tunnel.

Yes we always get shots of celebrities in airports & many of them have body guards. Seriously though how can a camera harm their charges. Diana was a special case because of her beauty & her photo being worth so much.

TLLK

Quote from: Trudie on January 19, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

@Trudie-I live near LAX (Los Angeles) so there are many public figures that come through here and have to deal with paparazzi intrusion.

Duch_Luver_4ever

She got mobbed at the airport in Italy
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.