REELZ tv show on Princess Diana's Mercedes

Started by FanDianaFancy, December 16, 2017, 12:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

royalanthropologist

@Kritter writes:

"Some find nothing wrong with abuse but Diana didn't like it & therein lies the problem she found a way to stop the abuse. A real bummer for Charles's fans I am sure. "

No, Charles fans never wanted her dead from a preventable accident. Some just wanted her to stop attacking him in the press and lead her own life...that's all. The divorce took care of all the remaining stuff that needed to be agreed. After that Charles had no real interest in her and she was free to do as she pleased.   I any case, I do not believe that there was abuse. Charles left (not her) and she spent the next 10 years trying to get him back.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Kritter

royalanthropologist

Quote from: Kritter on December 22, 2017, 09:28:02 PM
Was comprehension the problem? No one said anything about how Diana died.    :happy17:

Ah...the gratuitous insult again.  :no:Her death was preventable because she could have had competent RPO to help her if she had not foolishly turned them away.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Kritter

So I see you have no answer to the question & are afraid or unable to admit it.

I have news for you dear, you & I will no longer have any conversations. I tried to be nice to you when I came on this forum but you wanted to play Diana diatribe nonsense then you along with DL were trying to bully me. I do not have to interact with anyone I don't want to & if you don't like my posts you should stop reading them since I do not read yours. We shall get along better that way.
  :partaay:

royalanthropologist

The patronizing "dear" is uncalled for and so is the reference to MIL psychologists. There is nothing personal about this. Plus nobody is "bullying you". I will read what I want and respond as I want.

Kritter

SophieChloe

Quote from: royalanthropologist on December 22, 2017, 07:23:25 PM
I think it actually does because of the actions that Diana took in her emotional state. A happy Princess or ex-wife of a prince would never have been in that car. For a start, it would never pass a routine security test.
[gmod]Well I don't . Please take your discussions to one of the other many threads. This thread is now closed. [/gmod]

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me