Edward partying with the boys...wink wink

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, April 01, 2018, 12:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

Piers Morgan builds bridges at Andrew Lloyd Webber?s birthday bash | Daily Mail Online

By midnight, only hardcore party beasts like Prince Edward, George Osborne and Jimmy Carr were left carousing.

Edward alone partying late with a bunch of broadway queens...not that theres anything wrong with that  :lol:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

royalanthropologist

What happens in the theater remains in the theater. Poor Eddy has had to face down these rumors right from his very long engagement. I hope they had fun anyway.  :hehe:
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Duch_Luver_4ever

I can hearhim like George Costanza "Ma! its not true!..not that theres anything wrong with that"  :lol: maybe when HM dies he'll come out. :lol:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Curryong

One of my favourite Seinfeld episodes was the one where a reporter jumped to the wrong conclusion about George and Seinfeld being a couple!

Well, Ed will have to come out to Sophie first. Didn't she tell the Press 'My Eddie's not gay!' years ago?

Duch_Luver_4ever

Yeah, classic episode, as most of them are!! Poor Sophie, but I think she knew what she was getting into before the marriage so im guessing shes made her piece with it. She can say it, but we're not buying that "fake news" LOL.

Blue Clover