Jordan-Birthdays and other milestones

Started by TLLK, August 20, 2020, 02:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Popping in from my vacation to say that the wedding exceeded my expectations! It's rare to see a royal wedding live from the Islamic kingdoms and now I was fortunate to see 2 in the same year! Beyond excited to seeone of  the largest royal turnouts since Guillaume and Stephanie's 2012 wedding. The gala reception after the wedding was beautiful. I was delighted to see Beatrice in the York tiara.

PrincessOfPeace

#NEW A new picture of The Prince and Princess of Wales arriving at Al Husseiniya Palace for the wedding reception of Crown Prince Al Hussein and Princess Rajwa last week! -

https://twitter.com/CoutureRoyals/status/1667883231339790338?s=20

TLLK

Happy Birthday to CP Hussein.  :bday: Below is a birthday message from his mother Queen Rania.

Login ? Instagram

QuoteHappy birthday, my dear Hussein. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness

TLLK

More weddings for the Jordanian royals this year as Princess Alia's son Talal is married. Princess Alia is the eldest child of the late King Hussein and the older sister of King Abdullah.

Login ? Instagram

Quoterincess Rajwa arriving with her husband Crown Prince Hussein and brother-in-law Prince Hashem at the wedding of Talal Al Saleh, Princess Alia?s son and Hussein?s cousin, and Danah Shishan last Thursday 🩷

In this picture we can see Crown Prince Hussein talking with his aunt Princess Alia

TLLK