Main Menu

How to cancel ure account?

Started by anitalalala2, April 20, 2016, 12:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anitalalala2

I would really like to know..we live but always end up coming back at some point...would like to know how to cancel my account on this forum.I mean if theres a way to make it there should be a way to finish it right?

Orchid

Sorry to hear you're wishing to leave the forum community, anitalalala.

I can certainly deactivate your account. Would you like me to deactivate your account immediately?
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

anitalalala2

Orchid

Please be advised that as we do not "delete" accounts in order to prevent problems with our database, I shall have to apply a "ban" mechanism to your account. This will mean that you will be unable to log in. Your membership will become dormant.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

anitalalala2

Ok no issues.Great!My account wont be erased but stagnated thats it?

Orchid

Essentially, yes.
Our registration agreement sets out the terms for each account: we will disable, but not delete, accounts and registered details.

I will now disable your account. I wish you all the best Anitalalala. Thank you for being a part of our community!
-Winston Churchil