Main Menu

How did you find us?

Started by Windsor, December 27, 2012, 05:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chavita

Harryite #0009

American Royal Fan

I searched 'royal forums' in Google last year and I got a place here!  :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15:

Loli

I also came here via google search. I've been quietly reading in the background for two years but decided I wanted to now join in the fun!

WOW

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

YoungMonarchist

I was looking around for pictures as part of some History research and stumbled across and old page from this site. I then proceeded to the homepage and voila!
Yay! Now I can make a signature! Except, I must come up with something...

Windsor

Very good! I hope you were able to find the information you were looking for.

YoungMonarchist

I did because you have so many photographs here. :clap:

Windsor

WOW

Quote from: YoungMonarchist on February 18, 2013, 11:49:33 AM
I did because you have so many photographs here. :clap:
Yes, we do! If you find more that we don't have feel free to post them :)

YoungMonarchist

Windsor

Jennifer

Quote from: American Royal Fan on January 23, 2013, 09:46:10 AM
I searched 'royal forums' in Google last year and I got a place here!  :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15:

I did that too!  :lol: Hahaha. I am glad I stumbled across this forum.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Jenee

Welcome to the forum Jennifer!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Jennifer

"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

TLLK

Quote from: Jennifer on March 09, 2014, 01:04:51 PM
Quote from: American Royal Fan on January 23, 2013, 09:46:10 AM

I did that too!  :lol: Hahaha. I am glad I stumbled across this forum.
So did I! I noticed them listed below the TRF forum.

Lauraxx

Hi I'm new to this forum. I found it whilst on google

Limabeany

Welcome to the Forum, Laura!  :happy20: Jennifer!  :happy20:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Lauraxx

Quote from: Limabeany on March 13, 2014, 02:28:56 AM
Welcome to the Forum, Laura!  :happy20: Jennifer!  :happy20:
Thanks Limabeany!

Windsor

Welcome!!! So exciting to see new members signing up and taking part in our lovely community. :happy20: :happy20: :welcome: :welcome:

Pips

I have been reading the forum for a long time now... But I can't remember how I find it...  :ugh:

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Macrobug

I wandered in after hearing applause and laughter.  Stayed for drinks and food.
GNU Terry Pratchett

SophieChloe

Laughter, drinks and food  :happy20: :happy20:   We had such a party, MB it was so much fun :hehe:

Do you remember Windsor and Orchid giving out vouchers for the Royal memorabilia shop in Windsor?  :hehe:  :hehe:  We had such fun!  :happy15:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Macrobug

Is that when I took off with the pretty decorated egg thingamabobs?  And Windsor turned purple?   Has he ever recovered?
GNU Terry Pratchett