Main Menu

Where are you from?

Started by Windsor, July 14, 2010, 04:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

I've added Central America and the Caribbean - sorry I lumped them together.... :P

If you want to change your vote, just click on "remove vote" and then vote again
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

LairdOfLochaber

Some of ya'll's answers are so clever I have no idea where you're from, or what you meant when you posted what you did!  I guess a lot of forum members know each other so well that you communicate in code.

Scarlet Flowers

I'm from Venus. :biggrin:

I live in the eastern part of Iowa.
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Hale

Quote from: RoyalB on July 19, 2010, 10:57:29 AM
As with Hale, good 'ole Blighty!!

:yesss: :yesss: :yesss: 

Queen Diana

Im Rana Edit for internet privacy from Lebanon ,Beirut,
If interested,Please visit my facebook page,under the  Edit for internet privacy Thank you.

WOW

North America has almost tied it  :fool:

WOW

Lindelle

WOW

For mission work and then Vienna for 4 days for vacation :)

Lindelle

Scarlet Flowers

Windsor, could you put Venus on there? :biggrin:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

WOW

and Mars for the boys  :laugh:

Lindelle

ldlang

I am from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  Just found this site.  Love it.  Tatoi Palace fascinates me.  Want to see how the renos to her are coming.

Scarlet Flowers

Welcome to the forum, Ldlang. :doublewave:

Jenee

akasha2411

I'm from Vlaams-Brabant, Belgium, Western Europe
It's a small country just across the British Channel north of France, south of the Netherlands and in the east of Germany. :doublewave:
We have three official languages: Flemish/Dutch, French and German (I speak all of these plus English  :yesss:)
We have about 10! different Parliaments and for the moment no official government! They're still arguing about forming a new one after the last elections...... three months ago! :cursingmad:  :rant: (Get on with it already! It's getting rather ridiculous, I mean just shake hands and be nice to each other OK! :P)
All in all a very diverse and interesting place to live in!  :happy:

spookyboo

:happyhappy: just put N.America in the lead!!!

I'm from 'the left coast, USA'  orignally from Cali, but now reside in Washington State, woot! woot!   :banana:
  Yes he's Yummy!w/o a hat!

Lothwen

Chalk another one for the Americans!  :banana:

I am orignially from Cail, but now live in Virginia.  Believe me, I'd rather be in Cali  :workinggirl:
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Jenee

I lived in Cali a few years as well, and would love to be back there!!

spookyboo

Go!  :banana: Go!

I haven't been back in a couple of years... I like where I live, except in Dec/Jan and I do miss some of the creature comforts, family and friends, but other than that don't miss it much... just a little...  :biggrin:

Lindelle

spookyboo

ladymiss

I live in the southern part of Croatia, Europe.

HWphotoall

and i'm from the Netherlands :D