Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Prince Harry / Re: Are Harry & Meghan like the Kardashians
« Last post by Kritter on Today at 12:21:09 AM »
I think it depends on whether or not she needs good press. I like looking at photos & I have seen many of Kate searching the camera out to make sure they get the shot.

Meghan's profession sort of means she has to be aware of looking into the camera. After years that would just be habit more than anything else.
You don't think she trawled the nightclubs of London, after him,  to have to get her hair done at the local hairdressers, do you?   :wink:
Prince William's buzz cut look was a freebie but the royal gave a generous tip of ?180 - Mirror Online

Kate is believed to spend up to ?14,000 a year on getting her hair done.

:eyes:   WOW
« Last post by Curryong on Today at 12:14:51 AM »
A comparison between the way Kate and Meghan are photographed. Photographers who have photographed Kate have complained before that they often get profile shots, not full face.

The subtle difference between Kate and Meghan's photos | Daily Mail Online
Welcome to the Forum @imagine.  Hope you enjoy your time here. 
« Last post by SophieChloe on January 21, 2018, 11:58:59 PM »
Head Moderator Comment Here we go again, sniping at each other already. This thread is about Harry & Meghan, NOT each other. If this continues I will put in place the option to have the offending Member's posts on Pre-Approval before publication. Come on guys!
Cele|bitchy | Us Weekly: Is Meghan Markle vetoing Harry?s exes from the wedding guest list?

I could see that too, that Chelsy gets an invite. They were so close and they had so many break-up and make-up cycles over the years. I thought Cressida and Harry remained somewhat friendly though? He went to see her in a play months after they broke up, although that?s not a guarantee that she?ll get invited. Kate did the same thing for her 2011 wedding ? she refused to invite one of William?s ex-girlfriends in particular (Isabella Calthorpe, who is actually Cressida?s sister).

As for the wedding dress designer? there?s a rumor going around that Meghan has already chosen? VERA WANG! Which would be interesting, I guess.

This belongs in the wedding thread. I think the new engagement thread threw me.   :lol:
Head Moderator Comment Here we go again, sniping at each other already. This thread is about Charles, NOT fellow members NOR Diana. If this continues I will put in place the option to have the offending Member's posts on Pre-Approval before publication. Come on guys!
« Last post by Kritter on January 21, 2018, 11:52:37 PM »
I have only been on this forum for a couple of months & some things on here are mind blowing.   :teehee:
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites