Princess Charlene Shares a Tender Kiss with Albert During Balcony Appearance

Started by cinrit, November 20, 2014, 01:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuotePrincess Charlene of Monaco and her husband Prince Albert celebrated Monaco's National Day with a rare balcony kiss.  In an echo of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's famous balcony kiss following the 2011 royal wedding, the pair smiled lovingly before puckering up.

The couple, who are expecting twin babies next month, were joined at the Palais Princier de Monaco by the rest of the royal family, including Albert's sisters Stephanie and Caroline.

But it was pregnant Charlene, 36, who was centre of attention, thanks in part to her elegant cream coat and delicate pearl earrings.

Joining her on the balcony was the younger generation of royals, among them Pierre Casiraghi, his his brother Andrea and his son Sacha, as well as Princess Alexandra of Hanover.

The balcony appearance came as Monaco celebrated its 158th national day, which is takes place on the anniversary of Prince Rainier III's and Prince Albert II's coronations in 1949 and 2005.

More: Pucker up! Princess Charlene shares a tender kiss with Albert during balcony appearance on Monaco's National Day | Daily Mail Online

Cindy

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

TLLK

Thank you Cindy. Lovely photos of little Sacha with grandmere and his papa. Charlene looks very content in her photos and seems to be truly happy in them.

HereditaryPrincess

Charlene looked wonderful, and I agree @snokitty, anything to bring up William and Kate. Kate seems to be the Daily Fail's 'Sainted One'. Back to the Monegasque Royals, Sacha is such a cuteness overload, and looked so angelic in his smart outfit.

I wonder why Charlotte wasn't there.

cinrit

QuotePrince Albert Doesn't Know Sex of Twins

Keen royal watchers are waiting to find out the sex of Princess Charlene's twins, and they're not the only ones. Prince Albert says he doesn't know the gender of the babies. He told the Monaco Matin newspaper that he'd asked his pregnant wife to keep it a secret.

The 56-year-old sovereign said: "The princess probably knows but she is playing the game. She is keeping the secret as I asked her to.

"You know, one doesn't often have the opportunity to have such pleasant surprises in life, that is why I prefer not to know the babies' gender before the birth."

More: Princess Charlene pregnancy: Prince Albert doesn't know sex of twins - hellomagazine.com

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.