Rumors of Kate Middleton using witchcraft on Prince William?????

Started by harmony, February 21, 2009, 10:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hale

Quote from: eks on February 26, 2009, 12:42:04 AM
It's possible... I just wonder how it got out, if she did this :shrug:

one girl claimed to have been there, and saw Kate at the witchcraft doctor's office, because he/she is her "doctor" as well...maybe it spread from there :shrug: well that's if it's true
http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=55388&in_page_id=7

Perhaps the girl who made the claim didn't have all her marbles in check.  I personally, do not believe William has been cast under a spell.

Why am I having this conversation????????????????????????????????????????   :dizzy: :shrug:

Emme

I think this whole thing is a load of rubbish!  Just another ploy to discredit Kate, IMHO of course!   :notamused:

harmony

well Kate Middleton can defend her name if this is not true, she can say she didn't do it :shrug:
this rumor has been around since 2007

people are blogging about this now and writing articles about it (at least one)...

Emme

^^^^can you share this article with us?  In that, we can have some insight to what others are saying, too!

Thanks!    :sigh:

wannable

Quote from: eks on February 26, 2009, 04:17:36 PM
well Kate Middleton can defend her name if this is not true, she can say she didn't do it :shrug:

people are blogging about this now and writing articles about it (at least one)...

Since when has KM said to the press true/false ?  With the issue of this thread would be the least of her problems to start talking.

harmony

^ there was something about a reporter talking to Kate on the phone while she was on vacation somewhere in the Caribbean...

But press usually quotes friends of Kate....

Quote from: Emme on February 26, 2009, 04:55:50 PM
^^^^can you share this article with us?  In that, we can have some insight to what others are saying, too!

Thanks!    :sigh:
okay I posted this first page but I noticed it was not the direct link, fixed..
http://piyoneer.wordpress.com/2009/02/22/kate-middleton-and-woodoo/
Quoteand mainly Kate Middleton, claimed in the media last year about using paranormal help for getting Prince William back and anoter claims about woodoo dolls.

and this article mentions (a rumor) of psychic consultation (no mention of witchcraft though)
http://www.allnewsweb.com/page403403.php

wannable

Its not an interview or announcement from KM so to say as you suggested for her to clear the rubbish of the papers.

harmony

IMO this rumor is not good one, whether it's rubbish or not, of course she can ignore it, it's up to her :shrug:

Hale

Quote from: eks on February 26, 2009, 06:11:40 PM
IMO this rumor is not good one, whether it's rubbish or not, of course she can ignore it, it's up to her :shrug:

Actually eks, if its all the same to you I shall ignore this rumour, as for that blogger aside from the fact she can't even spell, I am dubious that she/he has their own royal source.

I give up on this question.  I do not believe Kate is engaging in witchcraft.  I'm done with this thread.

MapleLeaf

Quote from: eks on February 26, 2009, 04:17:36 PM

Eks, the link you provided leads to a personal blog, it doesn't lead to a newspaper or tabloid article.

:shrug: Anyone can create a blog to showcase their opinions.  Even my dog could write a blog if he didn't have so many problems with spelling properly.  ( :P I've been giving him lessons, he's coming along nicely. :lol: )

As for Kate Middleton defending herself, I can't see why she would.  The idea that she would have something to do with witchcraft is just nonsense. 

Besides it's not like that "Fiona" person who commented below wrote an article either.  She posted a comment to an article that had nothing to do with witchcraft.  I'd say "Fiona" is a teenager who either read one too many novels, or watched one to many movies, and his/her hold on reality slipped a bit. :jester: :loco:

And looking at "Fiona's" spelling mistakes, she needs to take the same spelling lessons I'm giving my dog!
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

Emme

^^^^I like your post, ML, and I agree with you.  Kate may feel this is beneath her to even comment!  And if this is true, I don't blame her.  :thumbsup:

As is stated before, Rubbish!!!

harmony

^ you don't blame her for what :o  j/k   :D

Quote from: MapleLeaf on February 26, 2009, 07:07:43 PM
Eks, the link you provided leads to a personal blog, it doesn't lead to a newspaper or tabloid article.

:shrug: Anyone can create a blog to showcase their opinions.  Even my dog could write a blog if he didn't have so many problems with spelling properly.  ( :P I've been giving him lessons, he's coming along nicely. :lol: )

As for Kate Middleton defending herself, I can't see why she would.  The idea that she would have something to do with witchcraft is just nonsense. 

Besides it's not like that "Fiona" person who commented below wrote an article either.  She posted a comment to an article that had nothing to do with witchcraft.  I'd say "Fiona" is a teenager who either read one too many novels, or watched one to many movies, and his/her hold on reality slipped a bit. :jester: :loco:

And looking at "Fiona's" spelling mistakes, she needs to take the same spelling lessons I'm giving my dog!
^ Your dog :lmao3:

it's a personal blog, but they also say that, that rumor was 'claimed in the media last year' :shrug:

Quote from: Hale on February 26, 2009, 06:45:13 PM
Actually eks, if its all the same to you I shall ignore this rumour,
what do you mean? if your referring to: whether it's rubbish or not - I don't know if it's true or not :shrug:

not every journalist/blogger is an excellent speller, spelling error doesn't make a blogger less believable, also, a well-written piece may not mean that it's true or credible.

This author didn't say that Kate did something, they are just speculating the rumor

Emme

Quote from: eks on February 26, 2009, 07:37:46 PM
^ you don't blame her for what :o  j/k   :D

I don't blame her for not commenting on the witchcraft rumors.    :notamused:

By the way eks, thanks for posting those blogs. I would never have found them.    :thumbsup:

brittanylala

We shouldn't worry about this little slanderous rumour taking off...anyone with a dollop of common sense will take one look at this thread title, laugh, and take extreme pity on the believers.

I'm sorry if it's harsh but it's my honest opinion.

harmony

^ the believers have a right to believe what they want :windsor:

Quote from: Emme on February 26, 2009, 07:44:11 PM
I don't blame her for not commenting on the witchcraft rumors.    :notamused:

By the way eks, thanks for posting those blogs. I would never have found them.    :thumbsup:
sorry Emme, I was just  j/k, of course I understood your point :D

MapleLeaf

Quote from: Emme on February 26, 2009, 07:34:25 PM
^^^^I like your post, ML, and I agree with you.  Kate may feel this is beneath her to even comment!  And if this is true, I don't blame her.  :thumbsup:

As is stated before, Rubbish!!!

:thanks: Thanks Emme.  And I agree with you, wannabe, Hale, and Brittany as well.  IMO it's rubbish!!
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

epiphany1

I agree this is a bunch of hooey! So a witch doctor brought Will back to Kate and she didn't think to include a proposal in the deal? That goes against everything everyone has ever said about Kate being opportunistic. Hello! Mayb Will is consulting a witch doctor. Queen Victoria used have a psychic on hand, don't remember where I read that but I'll find it and post it. Seems if the RF had a psychic or whomever back when, why wouldn't they have one now? Since random conspiracy theories are being thrown out.

KitCat

This rumor is so ridiculous one can not help but laugh.  :lmao3: Already I feel some sympathy for Kate, this girl is now being blamed for everything. Next we will hear she is responsible for the breakup of Harry and Chelsy or even the financial crisis, because she is not seen shopping anymore ....
  In my opinion Wills is with her because he likes her - perhaps even loves her - and trusts her and should he decide to propose nobody can do anything to prevent this.  Just my humble opinion.

brittanylala

If it's dangerous to discuss Chelsy having a boob job then surely this witchcraft topic is pure-nuclear-bomb-level dangerous?

What do the mods plan to do about this thread? If I was Kate and saw this thread I would sue your arses off for defamation of character and pure idioticness.

wannable

mbb

^ Yes me thinks  and I'm not shocked about it  :sowhat: when its Chelsy you better watch what your saying anything we don't like would be removed but if its Kate ahh who cares lets throw the girl to the wolves like I care  :whinegirl: .

And i agree KitCat  .

Emme

:yesss:

I totally agree with the previous eight posters!  You ladies say it a lot better than I do! 

harmony

Quote from: brittanylala on February 27, 2009, 04:09:28 PM
If it's dangerous to discuss Chelsy having a boob job then surely this witchcraft topic is pure-nuclear-bomb-level dangerous?

What do the mods plan to do about this thread? If I was Kate and saw this thread I would sue your arses off for defamation of character and pure idioticness.
with all due respect, this is not a Chelsy thread, and there is not a reason to bring Chelsy's name.

This rumor has not been invented/started in this forum, this rumor has been around as far back as 2007, (sources showing that were posted) we only heard it now, therefore, I believe we can discuss this rumor just as all the other rumors that are being discussed here.

What's this deformation???... there is no deformation, no-one said that Kate actually did this witchcraft thing, members are expressing their opinions of what they think and commenting on this rumor.. it does not make sense to bring this deformation thing again and again and again.... it's not the first time that this came up, we all know what happened when some tried to disrupt the forum by complaining about Kate sigs/avatars claiming it's deformation, I'm surprised that this is still going on

Hale

Quote from: KitCat on February 27, 2009, 03:52:21 PM
This rumor is so ridiculous one can not help but laugh.  :lmao3: Already I feel some sympathy for Kate, this girl is now being blamed for everything. Next we will hear she is responsible for the breakup of Harry and Chelsy or even the financial crisis, because she is not seen shopping anymore ....
  In my opinion Wills is with her because he likes her - perhaps even loves her - and trusts her and should he decide to propose nobody can do anything to prevent this.  Just my humble opinion.

:doublewave:  Very well said KitCat.   :goodpost:

harmony

^ Good to see you back in this thread Hale :thumbsup:

:D