The Duchess of York gets into the festive spirit in a sexy Santa costume

Started by snokitty, December 20, 2014, 10:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Fergie sleighs' em: The Duchess of York gets into the festive spirit in a sexy Santa costume - 3am & Mirror Online

QuoteFergie gets her Claus into the festive spirit in a sexy Santa costume – as she surprises a pub party with her dazzling Christmas presence this week.

The Duchess of York, 55, highlighted her newly slimline waist with a wide black belt over her skater-style dress, and made the most of her shapely legs in knee-high suede boots at the bash in a boozer near Windsor Castle.

Ex-husband Prince Andrew, 54, and daughter Princess Beatrice, 26 – pudding on the glitz as a giant Christmas pud – joined her at the do in the Fox and Hounds in Englefield Green, Surrey.

A source at the party said: "No one was expecting royalty to drop in but it was just an incredible night."

Fergie was the life and soul, ­chatting to locals and enjoying the attention of two young men wearing novelty hats.

She and Andrew, who sat at table with friends in the pub's restaurant, let their hair down as they enjoyed the live show.

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

Trudie

:xmas1: Well that outfit totally ensures Sarah will not get invited family events.

snokitty

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

cinrit

I don't see anything really wrong with it.  She's wearing a pullover on top, and the skirt is somewhat, but not overly, short.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Trudie

Cindy there is nothing wrong with it if one is not a semi member of the BRF. Sarah is showing her Jolly Hockey stick behavior of almost 30 years ago that became her downfall dressing in an outfit like this.

SophieChloe

Well said @Trudie.  I try to like her - but man, she makes it difficult to do so. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

TLLK

"Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree for me...Been an awfully good girl Santa Baby so hurry down the chimney tonight."   :xmas1: :xmas17: :xmas15:

(Eartha Kitt version only!)

cinrit

I neither like nor dislike Sarah.  I just don't think there's anything wrong with the skirt. :shrug:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

SophieChloe

For me it's the whole outfit.  She is trying to redeem herself - for me, this is not the way to go  :shrug:

I'm no prude, but IMO that outfit on a woman of her age is not a good look.  Save it for the bedroom  :blush:

Macrobug

If others were dressed up similar then eh....ok.  I have never been a fan of sexy Santa stuff.  But I have to admit that for a woman in her 50's who has had so many issues with her weight, she had some pretty nice legs.  I guess if you still have it then flaunt it!!
GNU Terry Pratchett

TLLK

SophieChloe

She does have nice legs - so do I  :blush:  but as a mother of 2 teenager girls  - there is no way in hell I would turn up at the same party dressed like that.  Vulgar, vulgar, vulgar.    :coy:

Double post auto-merged: December 22, 2014, 09:13:08 PM

Quote from: TLLK on December 22, 2014, 05:12:56 PM
"Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree for me...Been an awfully good girl Santa Baby so hurry down the chimney tonight."   :xmas1: :xmas17: :xmas15:

(Eartha Kitt version only!)
:hehe:   :notworthy:  I reckon Santa slipped her one years ago. 

TLLK

FanDianaFancy

I agree TLLK  with only Earhta Kitt's version.       :xmas17: I agree snokitty.

Too funny  everybody.
:xmas9:

cate1949

yes too reminiscent of her naughty foolish past.  Not quite the thing to wear.  But Sara always was up for fun and she is showing us she is still the same old Fergie.

Windsor