Rumors of Kate Middleton using witchcraft on Prince William?????

Started by harmony, February 21, 2009, 10:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harmony

There were off-topic posts about this in some other threads so I thought I would start a thread about this subject in general, and more specifically the rumors saying that Kate Middleton might have used Witchcraft on Prince William during the last split, 2007, in an effort to get him back?? ?? :shrug::shrug:

Please keep in mind that this is just a rumor, and some people's POV/hunches. There was only one news article http://www.allnewsweb.com/page403403.php
suggesting that she might have consulted psychics regarding her relationship with William, but it didn't talk about witchcraft.

An old thread about this topic/subject:
http://theinternetforum.net/royalforum/index.php?PHPSESSID=851f024e62e72882c5d56596cfb765f8&topic=39119.0

harmony

Kate Middleton and Woodoo?

Quote.... and mainly Kate Middleton, claimed in the media last year about using paranormal help for getting Prince William back and anoter claims about woodoo dolls.

porsche

She visited maybe tarot reader, people are curious and she looks, she hasn't direction, but I don't think, she is jealous and mad to making evil with pins and needles into woodoo doll or ghosts demons etc.

mellow1

I am thinking that the lack of posts on this topic reflects the ridiculousness of its subject.  Makes you wonder why anyone would want to be the least bit famous.

porsche

Famous for what?or through Kate Middleton?She is known only for dating royal, nothing more, nothing less.With their break up, she is gone.

mbb

Quote from: mellow1 on February 22, 2009, 07:59:12 PM
I am thinking that the lack of posts on this topic reflects the ridiculousness of its subject.  Makes you wonder why anyone would want to be the least bit famous.

Unfortunately some member's are SO desperate to make Kate look like this voodoo witch craft doctor that put William under her evil spell  :haha:  :lmao3: I'm sure if W&K are reading this they are laughing cuz it sounds so ridiculous :jester: .

And i think this thread should be closed cuz we discussed this before nothing new here to talk about  :hula: .

Hale

eks...  I don't know if Kate visited a psychic or not, but were you aware that when a new monarch ascends the throne, they consult with psychics to ascertain the most favourable days of their coronation.

The Royals family have always had an intrest in esoteric subjects.  I have an intrest in esoteric subjects, and dare I say, I think you do also.

Therefore, what point are you trying to make?  Please.          :goodorbad:

porsche

I was twice for astrology.What I know, I'm not expert and interested in, there is is white and dark side of ,paranormal' things?Like white mag. astrologers and tarot readers and they can't tell reciever about his potential death etc..and baddies with practice of woodoo and sending unhappiness on rivals or people staying in the way.Who would belive, 11 years old American boy shoot is father's pregnant GF in the bedroom.I believe, Katie Waitie is min.curious what she can expect from tarot reading, but I fancy XOXO etc, cos their forecasts are hard work and some light in tunnel.With fun, how I haven't special wisdom, blessing to see or feel, I saw Kate in similar awkward situation like Koo Stark, remembering her heyday.But Koo Stark had career and more men.

Hale

Porsche

Terribly sorry.  Unfortunately, I couldn't make head or tale of what you were trying to say, which is a pity.  I accept I couldn't speak a foreign language as well as you do, however, with all due respect, your post looks as if someone has put it through those computer programmes.

Is there anyway you could repeat, what you were trying to say?

:thumbsup:

harmony

Quote from: mbb on February 22, 2009, 08:18:19 PM
Unfortunately some member's are SO desperate to make Kate look like this voodoo witch craft doctor that put William under her evil spell  :haha:  :lmao3: I'm sure if W&K are reading this they are laughing cuz it sounds so ridiculous :jester: .

And i think this thread should be closed cuz we discussed this before nothing new here to talk about  :hula: .
:haha:
yes we discussed it before but this topic was started because there were off topic posts about this in other threads so I thought it's better to have a thread about this subject..

Maybe Kate will address these rumors :shrug: we just found out about it but these rumors go back to 2007, she could deny this throught friends etc, the press always quotes supposed friends saying Kate said this, that etc :shrug:

Quote from: Hale on February 22, 2009, 09:31:40 PM
eks...  I don't know if Kate visited a psychic or not, but were you aware that when a new monarch ascends the throne, they consult with psychics to ascertain the most favourable days of their coronation.

The Royals family have always had an intrest in esoteric subjects.  I have an intrest in esoteric subjects, and dare I say, I think you do also.

Therefore, what point are you trying to make?  Please.          :goodorbad:
yeah the article I posted before (above: Kate Middleton and Woodoo?) http://piyoneer.wordpress.com/ also talks about the royals and psychics...

I am not trying to make a point, :boredatwork: I am trying to figure out if these rumors are true, I just don't like to see people being manipulated and taken advantage of against their will.

Prince William appears weak, indecisive etc, and I believe it's because of these manipulations that's making him that way, it's humiliating for anyone to go through this and even worse if people go through this in public

mbb

Quote from: eks on February 22, 2009, 11:33:32 PM
:haha:
yes we discussed it before but this topic was started because there were off topic posts about this in other threads so I thought it's better to have a thread about this subject..

Maybe Kate will address these rumors :shrug: we just found out about it but these rumors go back to 2007, she could deny this throught friends etc, the press always quotes supposed friends saying Kate said this, that etc :shrug:

2007  :faint1:   not sure if Kate knows about this ridiculous rumor but i highly doubt she would be bothered to ask friends so they can defend her  its not like the press are interested in reporting this rumor  :laugh: if they were i think it would have been talked about widely before now 2009  which is still not that talked about and eks if this story is true as you like to believe so much in  :haha: don't be afraid cuz bad karma well come back to Kate  if true .

harmony

^ The only person who should be concerned/afraid is Prince William, if this rumor is true, because IMO Kate doesn't wanna see him happy, if he doesn't marry her, hence these rumors of the craft stuff :shrug:

For media talking about this... that article I posted says that it was "claimed in the media last year" meaning 2008, because the article was written this month.  But of course I didn't see any media sources claiming that

The reason I believe this myself is that I have had hunches about this even before I saw these rumors but I didn't speculate since it was just hunches, like these rumors didn't make me believe this

It's likely that Kate knows about this rumor, c'mon this is not recent, it's better if she speaks out about it - some may believe that this could be true, while it might not :shrug:

Quote from: Hale on February 22, 2009, 09:31:40 PM
I'm not saying that Kate should not consult psychics, I am talking about the rumor about her using dark stuff...

Lady_In_Waiting

I'm really finding this hard to believe. Kate has her moments but I don't think she that weird. I hope not anyway.

porsche

Quote from: Hale on February 22, 2009, 09:54:59 PM
Porsche

Terribly sorry.  Unfortunately, I couldn't make head or tale of what you were trying to say, which is a pity.  I accept I couldn't speak a foreign language as well as you do, however, with all due respect, your post looks as if someone has put it through those computer programmes.

Is there anyway you could repeat, what you were trying to say?

:thumbsup:
Thanks for compliment.I know from fairytales, monarchs used esoteric and paranormal help for rule.I don't hink, no one except monarch can speak into rule and have big influence as manipulator, that's why Camilla has problems, RF was forced to stay House of Windsor, not House of Windsor - Mountbatten etc.What I wanted to tell and I know, you understoof quite well, is, I like tarot reading by XOXO here for good reason and my curious nature wanted know something more and I paid twice visit to tarot reader.If Kate does this one for curiosity what will happen, it is fine.If she uses woodop, what we can't know, how someone sad, min.bad karma or how it is called.It is dangerous as well as is dangerous, if all your behaviour is linked with someone's reading, forecasts etc, not with your will.Of course, both sides can manipulate - astrologer or normal woman in relationship.Without dark forces.

harmony

Quote from: porsche on February 23, 2009, 02:32:05 PM
If Kate does this one for curiosity what will happen, it is fine.If she uses woodop, what we can't know, how someone sad, min.bad karma or how it is called.
just curiosity is okay, but if she tried to manipulate him using that stuff or to make his life miserable then it's not good

Quote from: Lady_In_Waiting on February 23, 2009, 10:10:48 AM
I'm really finding this hard to believe. Kate has her moments but I don't think she that weird. I hope not anyway.
who knows if this is true, perhaps Kate wasn't thinking straight, apparently it was after she was dumped (2007) :shrug:

hope

Well if she did or IS doing them we need someone powerful to break her spells :PMS:. Maybe that's why he looks sometimes like he's on a trance lol. :girlvomit:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/valentines_2003/images/heart_50_50.jpg[/img]
Cookie/Chocolate=Heaven
:stars: :starlove: :pillowfight: :pillowfight: [img]http://imgage.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image

harmony

in trance .... good point, it also seems changing, sometimes he looks okay, other times sort of disconnected... :shrug:

Hale

eks,
I am aware that in some cultures witch doctors exist, but I personally do not believe this story, and dare I say it, I don't believe in witch doctors.  Furthermore, if she did pay a witch doctor into casting spells on William, bearing in mind the majority members of this forum believe that Kate is only intrested in marrying William for his title, then if I were her I would ask for money back because its obvious the spell isn't working.

If however, the story is about visiting a psychic, then it sounds to me she is just curious about those sort of things as you and I.  No harm in that.

I agree wholeheartedly with mbb on this, its not as if the press are intrested in this story   otherwise they would have mentioned it, and I also agree with mbb when she/he implied if spells have been cast then bad karma would come back to haunt Kate.

I personally, do not think that William is either weak or indecisive.  I base that opinion on his surprise decision to stay with the RAF and train in S & R.  Remember, the palace had a major schedule laid out for him to prepare him for the role of future king.  William comes across as quite stubborn in his views, he will not be pushed into anything, not even by the Queen herself.

harmony

^ Oh c'mon Hale, witchcraft, magic, and witchcraft doctors, witch doctors exist in every culture, it's not isolated to one specific culture!

no-one is talking about or concerned about Kate visiting psychics, it's the rumor of her doing dark magic on him,
and the karmic payback... of course those who do those things will get karmic payback, for sure :nod:

for not believing witchcraft exists... well it does exist even the scripture mentions:  http://www.carm.org/wicca/bible.htm

I agree though, if this is true, then Kate needs to get her money back since it didn't work :shrug:

William being weak.... I believe he appears weak, when he first broke up with Kate, 2007, he was able to release the break up news. didn't care what others say about him, he was strong - but now, well, he is different, we heard that this SAR career was presented to him in order to get out of this relationship!!
Which means he could not reach a decision on his own, that's not normal....

Hale

Quote from: eks on February 24, 2009, 02:35:46 PM

William being weak.... I believe he appears weak, when he first broke up with Kate, 2007, he was able to release the break up news. didn't care what others say about him, he was strong - but now, well, he is different, we heard that this SAR career was presented to him in order to get out of this relationship!!
Which means he could not reach a decision on his own, that's not normal....

eks...The decision for William to do SAR training, was Williams alone.  The palace had a schedule in place to prepare him for one day being King.

karla64

harmony

Quote from: Hale on February 24, 2009, 09:26:45 PM
eks...The decision for William to do SAR training, was Williams alone.  The palace had a schedule in place to prepare him for one day being King.
it might have been his decision but it was a surprise move, and also it has been speculated that it was to get out of the relationship, yes it does not make sense, but it could also be possible :shrug:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/theroyalfamily/2963186/Prince-Williams-shrewd-career-move.html
QuotePrince William's decision to become a full-time pilot in the RAF search and rescue unit is a shrewd public relations move which took even some senior royal courtiers by surprise.

As for marriage to Kate Middleton the assumption was that an engagement would be announced as and when he joined the Prince of Wales and stepmother the Duchess of Cornwall as full-time members of The Firm. That now is clearly no longer the case.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/article1693253.ece
QuoteBut Wills, 26, shelved plans to marry long-term girlfriend Kate Middleton for at least TWO YEARS so that he can fly with the RAF's elite search-and-rescue choppers.
Last night a royal source said: "Kate will have to wait. William wants to throw himself 100 per cent into his RAF career.

Their relationship also seems odd, why the current secrecy if they are really together... Kate has apparently gone into hiding (hence my theory that they had split and she doesn't want the news to get out), except when there are some sort of PR appearances ie supposed New Year get together, and then Kate's birthday, we only saw plate numbers of cars to show William was at her home, but the pics could have been old, since we haven't seen William and Kate themselves we can't know if he was there on her birthday or not.
There was also an article (posted in some other thread) saying that William was not there and Kate had an all-girls birthday party

Gaeaskywalker

It's possible she went to someone and asked for a spell. Lovespells have always been popular.

Amaliaite #1 cheese-ite #0025

harmony

It's possible... I just wonder how it got out, if she did this :shrug:

one girl claimed to have been there, and saw Kate at the witchcraft doctor's office, because he/she is her "doctor" as well...maybe it spread from there :shrug: well that's if it's true

QuoteKate Middleton paid a witchcraft doctor to make Williams her slave.

I consult the same witchcraft doctor and we were in the same waiting room.

It is not surprising to see her so confident of her , she knows very well what she has done.
She is as evil as she is ugly .

It is very sad to know that our futur King is not free to be who he is because of this evil woman who he in reality he doesnt love but he is trapped.

- fiona, london
http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=55388&in_page_id=7

maker44

Just wanted to add that if anybody in the world does "Black Magic" we always say that there is no solution but there is a solution it is "Islam Shiah God Imam Maula Ali " & his whole royal familywe need not change our religon all we have to do is belive in them go to mosque,there you will find silver palted rods known as "Alam" when you catch that and sit the evil spirit will start speaking and tell  you that he/she was sent by which person.If the evill spirit doesnot speak then you will be guided in dream by Imam Maula Ali all you have to do is have faith in him.This the link and in this link you will see his photograph even if you daily watch his photo and worship him tell him him your problem by only watching his photo that will also make a connection with him and he will guide you in dreams and save your soul going to hell as you have "Evil Spitits" inside you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0kPfMhEgB4&feature=related

My best friend was infected by Black Magic and he was cured by "Islam Shiah God Imam Maula Ali " ,He was infected by his Ex-Girlfriend as he had dumped her because he realised that he doesnot love her anymore and they were dating eachother since 7 years.So she went to a "Witchcraft Doctor" and did a spell on him that the love of his life should not come in his life,lose respect in the society and he should be sent to "Mental Hospital".Above all he should come back to her and be her slave :hide:

So by any chance if "Prince William" is visiting the board and reading it this the real story so kindly believe it. :thumbsup:
"God sent HIS army to assist you in thy needs. Open not only thy eyes but thy heart to know who they are."