Princess Estelle starts preschool

Started by HereditaryPrincess, August 25, 2014, 04:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereditaryPrincess

August 25

Princess Estelle began Aventyret Preschool in Stockholm, Sweden today. The preschool believes that children learn best through being outdoors. Crown Princess Victoria said they chose Aventyret because "they have good teachers, and we [Victoria and Daniel] like that they are out in the wild". The preschool has been open since 1992 and the children do most of their learning outside, in rain or shine. Princess Estelle apparently already knows some of her little playmates, as Victoria's friends recommended Aventyret to her. The full article from Svensk Damtidning:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsvenskdam.se%2F2014%2F08%2Fnu-har-prinsessan-estelle-startat-forskolan%2F&edit-text=&act=url

And an article from the Daily Mail: Princess Estelle of Sweden is all smiles on first day of school | Mail Online

As well as a picture gallery from MyRoyals: Princess Estelle's first school day | MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH?ON

And a video from SVT Play: http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=http://www.svtplay.se/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsvt%26rlz%3D1C1AFAB_enGB459GB459%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D623

:wub: :wub:

SophieChloe

Gosh, such a little cutie pie!  :vday4:  :hug:  :vday4:    Thanks so much, HP  :love6:  :hug:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

TLLK

Just pm'd Limabeany about this news. Adorable photos of mom and dad with their daughter on this big milestone event.

Limabeany

:happy20: :thanks: TLLK! I've had the biggest smile on my face since you told me and I haven't even seen the pictures!  :hehe:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Limabeany

She looks so happy walking with her little trainers!  :vday4:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

TLLK

I wonder what little art treasure she made at school today.  :coy: :blowkiss:

HereditaryPrincess

You're welcome everyone. Princess Estelle is such a little cutie pie. :vday4: :vday4:

Quote from: TLLK on August 25, 2014, 11:46:13 PM
I wonder what little art treasure she made at school today.  :coy: :blowkiss:

Aw, I was just thinking the same thing - I wonder if Victoria and Daniel have it pinned up on their fridge? (If a painting or drawing of course!) :D

TLLK

Speaking as a parent, she could have glued 5 pieces of dried pasta to a paper plate, added a piece of yarn and a Sponge Bob sticker and they'll be absolutely thrilled!!!!!

Curryong

They do very exciting outdoor nature-type activities at that particular pre-school apparently, so perhaps Estelle will have planted flowers.

cinrit

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

HereditaryPrincess

Quote from: TLLK on August 26, 2014, 03:46:57 PM
Speaking as a parent, she could have glued 5 pieces of dried pasta to a paper plate, added a piece of yarn and a Sponge Bob sticker and they'll be absolutely thrilled!!!!!

This reminds me of my portfolio from pre-school, where I had just scribbled on a piece of paper and the description said "this is a drawing of a snail". :D I probably made pasta plates too.

Quote from: Curryong on August 26, 2014, 04:03:12 PM
They do very exciting outdoor nature-type activities at that particular pre-school apparently, so perhaps Estelle will have planted flowers.

That is true. Estelle seemed to be a fan of a flower halo (I don't know the correct term) someone had given her at Victoriadagen, so perhaps she made one for Victoria at pre-school. :vday2:

Jennifer

QuotePrincess Estelle of Sweden shines on first day of nursery
26 AUGUST 2014

Princess Estelle of Sweden looked her usual excitable self as she arrived for her first day of nursery on Monday.

The royal darling, who is two-and-a-half-years-old, was accompanied by her proud parents Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel.

Dressed in pale jeans, a floral blue and white top and a grey cardigan, Estelle was picture-perfect as she held her parents' hands and skipped up to the school's entrance.

Read more:
Princess Estelle of Sweden starts school - hellomagazine.com
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston