Drawings and Portrait Sketches of Royal Men

Started by LouisFerdinand, January 09, 2016, 11:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

King on the throne   
                            king on throne drawing - Google Search | Chaos | Pinterest | Drawings, Search and Google Search

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Willem I, Stadholder of The Netherlands   
                           Circa 1570, Willem I, Prince of Orange , Stadholder of Netherlands,... News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

King Philip I of Spain   
                             Circa 1506, Philip I, , king of Castile, the son of the emperor... News Photo | Getty Images

Double post auto-merged: June 14, 2016, 12:09:49 AM

Napoleon I sketched by Detaille     
                            Napoleon - sketch by Detaille | Napoleonic Wars (1795-1815) | Pinterest | Napoleon and Sketches

LouisFerdinand

Simeon, Prince of Moscow and Grand Prince of Vladimir   
                          Simeon Ivanovich Gordiy Prince of Moscow and Grand Prince of... News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

Tsar Alexander I and Emperor Napoleon I in Tilsit           
                             Tsar Alexander and Napoleon in Tilsit, with the King of Prussia in... News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

King Juan I of Castile   
                            Circa 1380, Head of King Juan 1 of Castile in a circular frame. News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

King Henry VIII of England at Hever Castle   
                         Henry VIII at Hever Castle in Kent, by Joseph Nash of the Elder ,... News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Count Fulk III of Anjou     
                             Fulk III of Anjou, called Fulk Nerra , Count of Anjou. News Photo | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand