Duchess of York Among Famous Faces Revealing What Keeps Them Happy in New Book

Started by cinrit, October 30, 2014, 11:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteTheir wealth, fame and power puts them head and shoulders above us mere mortals.  But according to these celebrities, true happiness lies in some of life's simpler pleasures.

More than 100 musicians, politicians and sports stars have shared the secret of what makes them happy for a new book in aid of the BBC's Children in Need appeal.

But others gave unexpected snapshots into their celebrity lives. Bizarrely, the Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, 55, revealed that what most sets her spirits soaring is a belief in magic and fairies.

She said: 'I do believe in fairies. I do believe in magic and when you blow on a dandelion, you will see the light of the enchanted spreading their wings and disappearing off on their own journeys, just like you have today when you opened your eyes. Don't let the day go by without looking for fairies and magic.

More: Fergie Duchess of York reveals what keeps her happy in Children In Need book | Daily Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Curryong

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Izabella

QuoteShe said: 'I do believe in fairies. I do believe in magic and when you blow on a dandelion, you will see the light of the enchanted spreading their wings and disappearing off on their own journeys, just like you have today when you opened your eyes. Don't let the day go by without looking for fairies and magic.

Lay off the bong! My friend!  :lol: