Queen wouldn\'t stand side to let Charles take her duties makes him Prince Regent

Started by sara8150, August 20, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Queen will NOT stand aside to let Charles take her duties: Officials seek to quash rumours monarch will make him Prince Regent
Queen will not stand aside to let Charles take her duties | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: August 20, 2017, 03:27:04 PM

Queen will not abdicate throne for Prince Charles declaring 'the nation comes first'
The Queen will NOT abdicate throne for Prince Charles | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

royalanthropologist

Ah the good old double dipping technique to rile up the gullible and ignorant. Put out a fake unfounded story based on "sources". Then a few weeks later put out another denouncing the same story, once again based on "sources".
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

TLLK

SophieChloe

Most of these stories come from the DM @TLLK.  You yourself also post links.....    :shrug:

Double post auto-merged: August 20, 2017, 09:22:47 PM

Quote from: royalanthropologist on August 20, 2017, 07:43:58 PM
Ah the good old double dipping technique to rile up the gullible and ignorant. Put out a fake unfounded story based on "sources". Then a few weeks later put out another denouncing the same story, once again based on "sources".
"Gullible" and "ignorant"?  Really?  How about enough of paying for this nonsense? Time to get shot of them all.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

TLLK

:lol: Thou speakest the truth! @SophieChloe  However you would be amazed at my restraint when it comes to many of their articles.  :wink: