Main Menu

Bereavement

Started by amabel, December 03, 2016, 05:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

I havent' been on the Forum for some time, due to my husband's increasing ill heatlh.  he died a few weeks ago, at a tragically early age.

SouthernBelle2003

I am sorry for your loss,May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.

SophieChloe

amabel - so sorry for your loss.  I agree, you need to surround yourself with Love from those closest to you.  Take care. xx
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

TLLK

Amabel-So sorry about the death of your husband. Please be kind to yourself and take all the time you need to grieve. :hug:

Trudie

Amabel as you know I lost my Husband in March and I totally identify with your pain. I want you to know I am so sorry for your loss and this time of year is the hardest to deal with. Remember there is no right or wrong way to grieve and take care of yourself. Well meaning friends will offer up all kinds of advise take it with a grain of salt. I will say a prayer for you and your husband.

SophieChloe

PaulaB

Quote from: amabel on December 03, 2016, 05:05:55 PM
I havent' been on the Forum for some time, due to my husband's increasing ill heatlh.  he died a few weeks ago, at a tragically early age.

I am so sorry for your loss.

amabel

thanks to all.  It feels like it will never get better, as well, he was my life....

SophieChloe

^  :hug:  Time is a great healer.  I hope you are surrounded by others who offer comfort and love. 

SCxx

Jenee

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, @amabel. :hug:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Windsor

Very sad news. I am sorry for your loss. :hug: :hug:

royalanthropologist

Sorry for your loss Annabel. God strengthen you at this very difficult time.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Blue Clover

Amabel, So sorry for your loss!

Minerva

Terribly sorry to hear of your loss Amabel.

I hope as time heals that you find great comfort and solace in the happy memories that you shared with your beloved husband and that the memories of nursing him through ill health fade and are replaced by the precious moments that you shared together in better times.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

live your truth there is nothing to fear, you live your fear you fear life.

Death is not a sport, nor is hunting. ... Ahimsa

SophieChloe

amabel

Sophie Thanks fro your sympathy. I'm very sad, but trying to keep busy. 

SophieChloe

@amabel  - If you want to express your sadness we are here for you, too.  Always xx