Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SophieChloe

Quote from: Yale on December 07, 2016, 08:22:33 PM

The British people need to mind their own business as well as others

MyLado does not pay for his Security.  The British Taxpayer does.  So he needs to be more mindful of spending money willynilly with visits to his current lady friend. 

Remember he is only the spare to the heir to the heir to the heir.........
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Yale

^
I stand by what I said!! And another thing----!! Security for Prince Harry must be paid around the clock regardless whether he is on duty or not.  So the issue is mute!!  It's  a problem now because it's Meghan he wants to be with. 

Well, like it or lump.  Harry wants Meghan and no one is going to stop him.   He doesn't care what anyone thinks. He is going to do what he wants to!!  He has demonstrated that time and time again with Meghan.

SophieChloe

^ Please be careful my dear - with your "like it or lump it" mantra!

And the British Taxpayers are not here to provide for his latest squeeze feast. . 

His Granny is asking for funds to do up BP - and he his jetting around the world the see his latest fondant fancy. 

Meanwhile, W&K are using helicopters like black cabs?  How does does tally? 

Eri

Quote from: Yale on December 07, 2016, 10:21:33 PM
^
I stand by what I said!! And another thing----!! Security for Prince Harry must be paid around the clock regardless whether he is on duty or not.  So the issue is mute!!  It's  a problem now because it's Meghan he wants to be with. 

Well, like it or lump.  Harry wants Meghan and no one is going to stop him.   He doesn't care what anyone thinks. He is going to do what he wants to!!  He has demonstrated that time and time again with Meghan.
Well ... his funeral ... his popularity won't recover after he starts thinking with his brain ... he has to ask the public as without the public given that he refuses to find a J.O.B he is just another Andrew like he will soon find out ...

sandy

Quote from: Eri on December 07, 2016, 02:52:45 PM
^ A 35 years old who posts DAILY on Instagram and Twitter (flirting with another man) needs protecting from what exactly?  :thumbsdown: Are you kidding me? That is just an act she used/s to keep Harry's attention ... an act his exes didn't need to pull since he was HAPPILY willing to be seen in public with them ... but just for argument's sake ... Harry has been a horrible boyfriend and that is why he has been DUMPED over and over again he hasn't changed once the sex warms off Megan will be history ...

Harry has a job as a senior royal. He does not have to go through want ads to seek employment.  Only those involved directly in the relationship know the nature of it. It is opinion not fact that he has been "horrible" If he is so "horrible how come you wanted him to be with Cressida (if you like her why would you want him with her if he is so "horrible"). There is such a thing as a mutual decision regarding a couple breaking up. That happens too.

Cat00

Quote from: sandy on December 07, 2016, 11:54:53 PM
^ A 35 years old who posts DAILY on Instagram and Twitter (flirting with another man) needs protecting from what exactly?  :thumbsdown: Are you kidding me? That is just an act she used/s to keep Harry's attention ... an act his exes didn't need to pull since he was HAPPILY willing to be seen in public with them ... but just for argument's sake ... Harry has been a horrible boyfriend and that is why he has been DUMPED over and over again he hasn't changed once the sex warms off Megan will be history ...

Harry has a job as a senior royal. He does not have to go through want ads to seek employment.  Only those involved directly in the relationship know the nature of it. It is opinion not fact that he has been "horrible" If he is so "horrible how come you wanted him to be with Cressida (if you like her why would you want him with her if he is so "horrible"). There is such a thing as a mutual decision regarding a couple breaking up. That happens too.

Her problem with Harry is because he is not with Cressida, I have said on another occasion, if he returned to Cressida, he would become the most perfect man in the world for her.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: Eri on December 07, 2016, 09:28:25 AM
Weird that all the paps that are camped at her home (roll eyes) didn't catch him ... this whole relationship is weird ... seems like a body call gone wrong ... she is reduced to acting like a teen in her first relationship (the necklace) because he won't be seen in public with her this will end in a Ocean of tears ... his PR people should be all be fired on the spot given how they have handled this ... a z list actress has outsmarted them and has seriously hurt Harry's image in the process ...

LOL, you are British. It  is  called  a booty call. You said it was a  body call. :-)

Yale

Quote from: Cat00 on December 08, 2016, 12:06:48 AM
Quote from: sandy on December 07, 2016, 11:54:53 PM

Her problem with Harry is because he is not with Cressida, I have said on another occasion, if he returned to Cressida, he would become the most perfect man in the world for her.

Cat100,

Some think either is preparing to propose or that he has already but keeping quiet til after New Years.

Kinkade

Quote from: SophieChloe on December 07, 2016, 10:25:01 PM

And the British Taxpayers are not here to provide for his latest squeeze feast. . 

His Granny is asking for funds to do up BP - and he his jetting around the world the see his latest fondant fancy. 

*** yes... a thousand times yes!

The Royals are answerable to be British tax payers. Period. Although, the appearances the royals do does bring focus to certain causes and promote themselves as well, let's face it, it's not rocket science nor hard labour. So they have a good & PRIVILEGED life and it's not too much to ask for proper behavior and good conduct.

IMO, Harry's behavior and actions lately is of a privileged kid asserting what he wants (w/ regards to how he handles this "relationship"). I can't blame the backlash they are getting from the British people and their press. Meghan's "look at me" behavior on social media isn't helping the Royal family either. But it IS helping raise her own profile and career. That is undeniable.

This whole thing is history repeating itself and doesn't bode well for the image of the family. Harry needs to use his brain and better decision making skills in handling this whole thing. 

If the British Royals don't behave themselves, they shouldn't be surprised if Queen Elizabeth II will be the last sovereign w/ the title HRH. They need to earn & deserve that title.

good221

Quote from: Yale on December 07, 2016, 10:21:33 PM
^

According to the  nosy wintness  that hear everything dissicus with her friends at the restaurant it look like Megan is here to stay   Permanently  in the Windsor firm. No wonder Megan was all smile leaving the restaurant after sharing the news with her friends.  I saw it on twitter re tweets from Canada gossips site that say the wintness is  certain of it! So hate Megan or not you all have to deal with it like  some of you had to deal with kate, Harry have make his choice I hope the best for all.

Trudie

Harry is really in a catch 22 if he wants to visit Meghan fresh off a tour. While if is discouraged taking a flight that was official to make a detour to Canada unofficially even if he meets the extra cost he is criticized. Whether on duty or not he does have 24/7 protection payed for by the British taxpayer this he doesn't have control over. There were times however when his father traveled officially only to detour to Italy to paint with his mistress and his wife was left to fly the remainder of the flight to London. Andrew abused his privilege and now that abuse has trickled down to Harry. I hope he and Meghan can find a happy medium to visit without criticism but having the HRH he is not as lucky as his cousin Peter was while dating Canadian Autumn Kelly who became his wife.

Yale

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Spotted Wearing Their Matching Bracelets After Secret Visit

There are photos of them both wearing their bracelets after his visit. They both removed while he was on tour. This is so romantic!

They both are seen grinning like crazy after the visit!

Double post auto-merged: December 08, 2016, 12:51:24 PM

Quote from: SophieChloe on December 07, 2016, 10:25:01 PM

Harry gets 24/7 protection whether is he on or off duty. Taxpayers are footing the bill in any case.  So, what's your point??  He made it back in time for his last engagement before the holidays.  His private life is his and it's his business!!  If it were anyone other than Meghan, this would not be an issue.

Curryong

I really think that something or somebody's going to have to give at some stage in this romance, and unfair though it undoubtedly is, I'm afraid it's going to have to be MM. These dashes to Toronto can't continue indefinitely without Canadian taxpayers complaining about use of police cars, personnel etc. and the British complaining about Harry's RPO's being taken across the Atlantic with all the expense that involves.

As the relationship deepens, they will want to be together more and more I'm sure, and sooner or later Meghan is going to have to give up Suits, transfer The Tig to London and settle in Nott Cott. It's quite obviously at an exciting stage of the relationship at the moment, but if it is as serious as it seems to be then it will end in marriage. I do believe that for this to work Meghan should learn absolutely all she can about the BRF, protocol, the Royal round and the British nation and its traditions. She might as well begin soon as I don't think these two will be hanging around for years like William and Kate if they want a family.

Eri

^ She won't move anywhere as she is only using sleeping with Harry for attention given that she knows it has no future ... it will be over soon ... embarrassing that he uses her for you know what but won't be seen with her in public especially if you are 35 and divorced ... nothing to like about this woman without any self respect ... she should have demanded he acts like a normal proud boyfriend instead of him putting ignorant idiotic statement out there that started the backlash against both of them ... but again that will never happen and all she will ever get out of him is that statement ...

Cat00

Just the fact that she is wearing a necklace with their initials, already shows the certainty that she is about this relationship. She would not risk wearing the necklace if she had doubts about Harry and the dating
I have no doubt that Harry is delighted with her. She's a girl full of qualities, I'm sure she's different from all the other girlfriends he's had,

Eri

^ Yep ... she is the only one who managed to have people to call for him to give up his Title ... great achievement ...[ edited] ...

Jennifer

QuotePrince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle wears necklace featuring their initials

Meghan Markle has found a unique way to express her love for Prince Harry. The Suits star has given a sartorial nod to her relationship with Harry by wearing a necklace featuring both of their initials.

Harry's girlfriend was spotted wearing the 14-carat personalised necklace during an outing in Toronto, Canada on Saturday. The piece of jewellery originally went unnoticed, but a closer look revealed it featured the initials M and H on a delicate chain.

The necklace is from Los Angeles-based designer Maya Brenner and retails for £190 ($240).

Read more:
Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle wears necklace featuring their initials

Double post auto-merged: December 08, 2016, 02:45:07 PM

QuotePrince Harry jokes he doesn't know 'what country we're in' following Toronto visit to see girlfriend Meghan Markle

Fresh from carrying out his tour of the Caribbean and visiting his girlfriend Meghan Markle in Toronto, Prince Harry joked on Wednesday that he didn't know what country he was in. The jet-setting Prince was attending the ICAP charity day in London on behalf of his organisation Sentebale.

He was faced with a sea of brokers dressed in fancy dress, which promoted him to quip: "I'm not entirely sure what country we're in."

Harry, 32, made no reference to his new transatlantic relationship but it was hard not to notice his cheerful demeanour. The royal made an upbeat appearance at the official engagement, beaming from ear-to-ear and waving to well-wishers as he arrived.

Read more:
Prince Harry in in high spirits at ICAP charity day
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

FanDianaFancy

Eri, some things I agree with you on. You show no mercy.lol. :partaay:
MM35, PH 32. Toronto to London. These 2  cannot travel back  and forth . At their ages ,it is. marriage or not. We like to say here, slang, with some decisions that you either do it or get off the pot.  Lon djsta CE relationships are hard on anybody. By mid spring, an announce ent or the e d of them. Spring is always BRF s time for wedding announcements

MM and PH living together ....unlike PW and K, PH MM  do not have that to e, luxury of privacy. She will need to end Suits acting job  and move and really start to live that life to adjust.

I do not think QEIi will have her AF Sandringham  Tradition is BRF.    Lovers are not BRF.

I agree with you MM needs to get off social media. Again, does she fully get what she could be getting into. BRF is not celebrityville.  No social media for her . TPTB take. care  of that. History repeating itself ( Andrew, Diana,
Fergie, Edward, Margaret), goodness  not. 

Again I say ,can MM stand up to Black American bullies wanting her to be woke, do this ,attend that, represent, prove her Blackness?

E

Eri, who do you think PH should marry?

SophieChloe

Quote from: Yale on December 08, 2016, 12:43:41 PM
If it were anyone other than Meghan, this would not be an issue.

I'm not sure what you mean by that comment?  For the record, I believe she would be a wonderful addition to the RF.  She has lived in the real world, had to earn her own money and has lived.  If they are planning to get married - she can string more than a sentence together - important for a married-in.  I also believe she will also make a real good go of the role - unlike youknowwhowho.....

I just wish Harry was more mindful of Public money whilst wooing her. 

That's all!

Yale

Both are beaming from hear to hear since they saw each other.  I just love it!!

Vesper

^^ And I have the opposite view. While I agree she's more intelligent and articulate than you know who, she also has some very strong negative attributes that are far more dangerous for the monarchy. Miss outspoken - I'm a great feminist - which is all a show anyway, is going to have a rude awakening if she marries in. What happens when she has to fall in line and her famewhoring is limited? I foresee the airing of the dirty laundry that will make Diana and Fergie look docile. The way this relationship started and was unveiled will be how the marriage between the two will end, full of drama and acrimony. She's an actress and will get high on the publicity.

LadyLenox

I love her and I agree they both look VERY HAPPY! I DO NOT think she is a fame whore...The tabloids are the ones going through everything making a story about her! She has been completely SILENT! A fame whore would be bragging to everyone she knew! If you are assuming by her jewelry where else would she wear the jewelry her boyfriend gives her...? A bracelet and necklace can only go 2 places on her body and both are visible,she doesn't have to hide her gifts from him...Stop the personal attacking,this forum is for commenting on the relationship,not your personal hatred of her.

Vesper

I'm giving my opinion of her just like you are. You say tomayto and I say tomaato, fine, but you don't get to dictate what I think of two public figures. The company sent her the jewelry and you can tell because no one noticed it until two days later. An obvious plant just like all her other leaks, and spooning bananas, and tea pot puzzle, and Union Jack. She is the definition of a narcissist famewhore.

Cat00

What matters is what Harry thinks of her and with certainty he must be crazy about her, so ... :blowkiss: :P :hug:

Vesper

If only it were that simple... I've read fairytales too ... But they are just stories to teach little girls to dream. This one though is just a badly written soap opera.