Main Menu

Hi !

Started by tiaras, August 17, 2014, 01:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiaras

:coy: hello everyone  :hi:
You'll probably see me in the Duke&duchess of Cambridge and Harry threads the most .

Curryong

:welcome: tiaras. you'll enjoy posting here.

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Limabeany

:kisskiss: :hi7: :kisskiss:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

tiaras

Thanks guys  :blowkiss: :vday2:

HereditaryPrincess

:welcome:  :welcome:

tiaras

:thanks: :blowkiss:

SophieChloe

Have fun posting, tiaras..... :welcome:  :hi:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

tiaras

I sure will  :thanks: :hug:

Lauraxx

:welcome: to Royal Insight. I hope you enjoy posting!

tiaras

:thanks: Laura , btw I read you were admitted in another thread ,is everything better now ? How are you feeling ? :hug:

Lauraxx

I shall be in hospital for a while but I'm starting to feel better now. :blowkiss:

SophieChloe

Goodness...Take care xxx
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

tiaras

Quote from: Lauraxx on August 19, 2014, 12:36:24 AM
I shall be in hospital for a while but I'm starting to feel better now. :blowkiss:

:hug: that's good to hear ,  :love6: :hug:

HereditaryPrincess

Quote from: Lauraxx on August 19, 2014, 12:36:24 AM

I'm glad to hear that you're starting to feel better. I'm sorry to hear that things have been difficult for you lately. :hug:

Orchid

I'm a little late in joining the welcome party.  Hello and welcome to the site, tiaras!  I've been reading your posts with interest.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Jennifer

Hi tiaras! Welcome to The royal insight forum. I hope you have a great time here.  :wink:
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Princess Cassandra

Welcome - great to see your posts!

DaisyMeRollin

Please don't leave because of a select few. I had my apprehensions too. At face value, it may seem like a very unwelcoming atmosphere, but you can find a niche. Your contributions are just as valid as others'.
"No one is dumb who is curious. The people who don't ask questions remain clueless throughout their lives." - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

tiaras

Quote from: Jennifer on August 27, 2014, 08:56:40 PM
Hi tiaras! Welcome to The royal insight forum. I hope you have a great time here.  :wink:
Quote from: Princess Cassandra on August 29, 2014, 01:42:33 AM
Welcome - great to see your posts!
Quote from: Orchid on August 27, 2014, 01:30:45 PM
I'm a little late in joining the welcome party.  Hello and welcome to the site, tiaras!  I've been reading your posts with interest.
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :thanks:

Double post auto-merged: August 29, 2014, 07:29:01 AM

Quote from: DaisyMeRollin on August 29, 2014, 02:43:59 AM
Please don't leave because of a select few. I had my apprehensions too. At face value, it may seem like a very unwelcoming atmosphere, but you can find a niche. Your contributions are just as valid as others'.
:hug:  I dont like aggression , I'm fine with sharing my views but when it gets personal I feel nothing substantial can be added to the dialogue  :shrug: I will keep commenting on posts I feel I want to say something about , probably not very often though .
:hug:

Windsor

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

marine2109

tiaras

Quote from: Windsor on September 01, 2014, 12:08:19 PM
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

:thanks: :blowkiss: thanks windsor !

:hug: thanks a bunch Marine2109 . beautiful butterfly and I love pink so that was a perfect pic  :vday2: :love6:

LouisFerdinand

Tiaras is a lovely name. What is your favorite tiara?  :random51: :random51: :random51: :random51: