King Felipe fits the part of a military man

Started by Jennifer, September 21, 2014, 11:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteKing Felipe looked dashing, dressed for the occasion, as he attended a military audience at the Palacio Real in Madrid yesterday.

Palacio Real is the official residence of the Spanish royal family, but the palace is only used for state ceremonies, as King Felipe and his family does not actually live in the palace, but in the more modest Palacio de la Zarzuela on the outskirts of Madrid.

King Felipe himself is in very close contact with the Spanish military and their activities, as he also has a military career of his own.
King Felipe looked dashing, dressed for the occasion, as he attended a military audience at the Palacio Real in Madrid yesterday.

Read more:
King Felipe fits the part of a military man | Royalista
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

TLLK

He does look very smart in his uniform. I remember it was an emotional moment when JC presented Felipe with the red sash that he'd now wear at all military occasions.

Blue Clover

TLLK

I agree. On another site the latest polls show a positive reception to the new reigning couple.  :thumbsup: :yesss:

Jennifer

I think the military uniform makes King Felipe look sophisticated and wise.  :) I want to marry a man like this. :happy15:
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston