Main Menu

Leaving RIF

Started by HereditaryPrincess, September 02, 2015, 11:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereditaryPrincess

After a difficult discussion I have decided to leave the forums.

I will maybe return in a few years time or when I feel ready to return, so I will not delete my account. I will still be active on here for until Sunday but I won't be posting. If you would like to drop me a PM until then I will be available.

If you are a member of The Royal Forums and would like to keep in touch you can do so via their PM system as I will still be an active poster there. If you aren't a member of TRF but would still like to keep in touch, I'm more than happy to do so via email. Just PM me. :)

Thank you all for keeping RIF going and farewell until next time! :wave:

Orchid

Sorry to hear you're moving on from Royal Insight. It's been a pleasure and we hope to see you post here again in the future.  :wavey:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

HereditaryPrincess

Thank you @Orchid. Hopefully I will stop by some time in the future too!  :hi:

Jennifer

Hi HereditaryPrincess. I am sorry you have to leave. I will miss reading your posts . It was wonderful to have you on this forum and I will always remember you.  :cry: Good Bye, for now.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

SophieChloe

I'll miss you @HereditaryPrincess.  Please read my PM.  I hope I have been of some use to you?  Take care my friend  :hug: :hug:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

wannable

See you in the royal forums then.