Harry & Megan - Part 2

Started by SophieChloe, March 17, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Deb

Quote from: Eri on April 27, 2017, 01:58:24 PM
^ Megan has no work ethic to speak of as well ... her only "job" that has gotten any attention is THAT scene in the Beverly Hills reboot ... I see no difference between the two women other than the fact Kate can actually hold on to a man ... if Megan gets in Kate wins as she will be the "good Princess" as Megan makes her look good  ...  after the initial honeymoon with the press it would be brutal to the point Sarah would send Megan flowers ...

The reboot scene you mentioned is only popular with those that dislike MM, who trip over themselves over mere seconds, a blip of a silly scene. The job that got Meghan a lot of attention is Suits, a successful television show that is currently in its 7th year of production. Meghan is part of the 6 member main cast, and that is not something made up by people like me that like her. Here are the links to the Suits show website if you don't believe me.

Suits - Watch Full Episodes | USA Network and Cast & Info | Suits | USA Network

Yale

Quote from: Trudie on April 27, 2017, 05:28:19 PM
@ Eri How can you honestly say Meghan has no work ethic? Unlike Kate Meghan has been self supporting and working during her romance with Harry. Kate on the other hand has never worked a hard day in her life being supported by her parents during her dating years with William and having a short part time stint at Jigsaw. I have to wonder what it really is about Meghan that you so dislike?. Is it her racial makeup? the fact that she actually earns a living? or you wish you were her and dating Harry.

Isn't it obvious how? It should be!! She makes crap up with nothing to back it up that's worth a damn that is! I don't why you all even bother??

Tiddles88

The documents at the Radar link are dead funny, there's a nazi contract (what? lol!), a sad little letter to Satan and a pathetic attempt at writing a bombmaker's handbook. It's not even very damaging, but this nonsense sticks and unless she gets the UK papers onside, it will be rehashed and all most people will remember is "Meghan - nazi scandal" without the pathetic details of the "scandal". (IMO the pro Bremain photo she posted on Instagram in July is far more damaging to her chances of marrying Harry).

Re: her work ethic - If she really sat around in Nott Cott for four months with only a short fact finding mission to India and no other "work", then she's not the epitome of someone hard working, is she? But Kate, but Kate...? If Bartleby  the scrivener Kate is the yardstick that people's laziness is measured against, then we're clearly not putting the bar high enough.

Lady Deb

IMO, more mature people see the tabloids for what they are, rubbish and not exactly reference material for intellectuals. It's already been reported that The Daily Mail has been banned by Wikipedia as a reliable source.

Regarding work ethic, I see no problem with MM taking a break on her own terms. She is employed full time on a television show, that films for certain time periods, as they break up the work year quarterly. In between, M travelled, worked on her blog, maybe she did other things or did nothing. No different from some of my family members who are school teachers. Some take the entire 2 months off in the summer, others work summer school. None are lazy, IMO, they just use their time differently.

TLLK

Prince Harry horses around at exclusive Ascot polo event | Daily Mail Online

Harry and William are playing polo in the Audi Polo Challenge today but what has caught the media's attention is Meghan's presence at the match.

Trudie

:nod:Thanks TLLK for posting that juicy link I hope the most vocal here that disapprove and have nothing nice to say about Meghan are sitting down when they see this.

Lady Deb

Meghan looks fabulous! I love her dress. Nice to see her at Harry's polo match and glad to see that she is with Harry's closest friends.

Curryong

Thanks for the link, TLLK. It's great that Harry's back has recovered and he can play polo again, terrific that Sentebale will get a cheque out of this and even more marvellous that Meghan, looking very good in a chic dress and blazer, was there to see Harry participate. No wonder that in one photo Harry and his horse were both beaming! I think we are on our way to an engagement here, folks!

Valentina18

I love her dress too!!Harry seemed so happy and Meghan looked so beautiful.

Yale

I think these two are already engaged people!

Cat00

Meghan looks beautiful and super elegant. Commitment soon, sure! :hug: :hug: :hug: :wub: :wub: :wub:

TLLK

Official KP news about today's Audi Polo Challenge

Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) | Twitter

The brothers have been participating in the event for ten years now to raise funds for their charities.

Curryong

Yes, and I'm sure Harry thought about the cheques to WellChild and to Sentebale if his back gave a couple of twinges today! That's what it's all about isn't it, even if we do enjoy the fact that Meghan was watching the contest, and of course, being extremely impressed by the skill of one rider in particular!  :lol:

Curryong

Terrific! Always good to see some hugs and kisses in the Spring sunshine. It did wonders for Harry's performance on the polo field as well! I expect they had a romantic dinner later on, perhaps at Mark Dyer's pub. I expect to see Meghan as Harry's plus 1 at the wedding of the year in a couple of weeks and an engagement announcement soon.

sandy

I think they are a great couple.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on May 07, 2017, 09:38:22 PM
Terrific! Always good to see some hugs and kisses in the Spring sunshine. It did wonders for Harry's performance on the polo field as well! I expect they had a romantic dinner later on, perhaps at Mark Dyer's pub. I expect to see Meghan as Harry's plus 1 at the wedding of the year in a couple of weeks and an engagement announcement soon.

I'm guessing that they're already engaged but that there won't be an engagement announcement until after the June activities: Garter Ceremony, Trooping the Color, Ascot etc...

Tiddles88

Finally! After 6 months of this silliness, we have a photos of them together looking happy. Hopefully now that the cat is well and truly out of the bag, he'll stop treating their relationship like a dirty, little secret.

FanDianaFancy

Ok.
May  we  all agree  on some FACTS FACTS   on something   around here, LOL!!!
They  are  not ever together ...he  is  never seen with her...he  took her to some  faraway  wedding.

He  has publically  said  he  is  dating her and she  has  kind of said so. He took her front and center to  a  friends  wedding  with  aristos/nobility/landed gentry  there and  cell phones, paps. 

She has been  photographed  with him in London leaving some  show/play/restaurant.

She  was photographed  there shopping.

It  was reported they  went  vacationing...his  stops in Toronto...her stays  at  KP.

It was reported  that  , makes sense, she met  W and K.

NOWNOW, we see  her  OFFICIALLY, at  a  major  sporting event.

Ok.
Is this enough FACTS FACTS for some of us that they are  a couple?

Yes, she  looked  lovely. Good dress. jacket. Nice  choice. Not reveling. Not thin. Not  formal. Not too much leg. Longer back/shorter front=good  choice. No neck,round neck in other words, no boobage.

dianab

Quote from: Eri on April 26, 2017, 07:25:33 AM
For God sake ... I don't get all the name calling her sister gets ... I didn't need her to see Megan is a pushy social climber there was no breaking news there ... I love how her gun trotting brother is totally OK for Megan's two fans but her sister who says some things they don't like is called all sorts of names ... oh to be a fly on the wall if my man Phil meets those people ... not that it will ever get that far ...
You're right about Meghan...
But the sister-in-law and the stepmother of Harry are too... so what? she's no better or worse than other women who married into this family... she's even media savvy like the others... she's very close to a PR guy who leaks favorable stories to US weekly... smart gal... she's way smarter than kate IMHO

BUT Her ambition will come bite her in back (exactly what's happening with kate)

sandy

Kate waited ten years for the ring and did not do anything much on her own except very sporadic part time jobs. Meghan has a career. But if she marries into the royal family she will have to give that up. She and Harry may want to start a family right away if they marry. IF she shows more willingness to work, it may make things more difficult for Kate who has done the minimum

Jennifer

QuoteMeghan Markle cheers on Prince Harry at polo - see the photos!

Meghan Markle was the talk of the polo on Saturday when she attended a high-profile match in Ascot to watch her boyfriend Prince Harry compete. The Suits actress looked stunning in an elegant black dress by designer Antonio Berardi, a white blazer and shades. Meghan could be seen applauding Harry from the royal box at the Audi Polo Challenge, held in support of WellChild and Sentebale. The exclusive event was attended by several celebrities, including Eddie Redmayne, Tom Hardy and Matt Smith. Reports say Prince William was also at the game.

Until now Meghan, 35, and Prince Harry have kept a low profile in the early days of their romance. But Meghan's presence at the polo this weekend appears to be a sign that the actress, who lives in Canada, is now ready to attend public engagements with Harry and their relationship is becoming more serious. The pair have been together for ten months and are believed to be attending the wedding reception of Pippa Middleton together this month. They make every effort to see each other regularly, with Harry, 32, flying out to Toronto recently to see his girlfriend. In the past month, Meghan has shut down her lifestyle blog The Tig and ended her role as ambassador to Canadian clothing company Reitmans – signs that she is preparing for a future with her Prince.

Read more:
Meghan Markle watches boyfriend Prince Harry at polo in Ascot
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Curryong

According to the Express the question of Meghan's divorce and different faith (though I think she will almost certainly convert to the C of E) would nor prevent a wedding at Westminster Abbey. The Abbey authorities were apparently asked by the newspaper.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'CAN marry at Westminster Abbey' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk