Queen Elizabeth II 80th birthday - Events, articles and pictures

Started by Jenee, February 28, 2006, 03:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

People across Scotland have been celebrating the Queen's birthday.

Prince Charles and Prince Harry met a Glasgow woman who was also celebrating her 80th.

BBC Video: Scotland marks Queen's birthday

Windsor

Previously unseen footage of the Queen will be broadcast this weekend, as she prepares to celebrate her 80th birthday

Documentary marks Queen's 80th

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

heather

Perhaps Camilla will wear them on her head!! ;)

Gale

Gale

The Queen has done a remarkable job!! Keep it up. Gale( F/33)

Wombat

Service of thanksgiving for HM Queen Elizabeth II ~ News: The Internet Forum
QuoteForty members of the royal family, including Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William, Prince Harry, Prince Edward and Princess Anne will attend the service to help mark the Queen's 80th birthday.

Speckles

St Paul's Cathedral is a great place, I like that cathedral, seen SO much History, I'm sure it seems very familiar to the Queen.  8)

juliathegreat

julia

Wombat

Royals attend public service for Queen's birthday ~ Daily Mail
QuoteShe became an octogenarian on April 21 and celebrates her official birthday on Saturday. Security was tight around the cathedral as the dignitaries gathered for the high profile event.

Wombat

Laughter all round at Queen's 80th ~ Telegraph
QuoteThe Queen's 80th birthday was celebrated in grand style yesterday but the massed bands of the Royal Marines did not forget that it had been Prince Philip's 85th last Sunday, Beating Retreat in his honour.

The luncheon menu ~ Telegraph

juliathegreat

for me, she's the BEST QUEEN EVER who ruled britain and princess diana as THE BEST PRINCESS EVER...  :woo:
julia

princessoctavia

juliathegreat

how i wish QE live more longer so that PC and Camilla would be too old to be king and queen...  :D :P :laugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
julia

princessoctavia

Well you never know I think the queen will live at least another 10 years

Windsor

With the ever advancing medical science, I would say another 20-25 years.

Long Live The Queen. :Royal:

Jenee

Queen displays public's birthday greetings

Queen's birthday cards meet with royal approval -- Daily Mail
QuoteWomen's institutes, guides, schools and even whole villages were some of the groups inspired to create a birthday card along with bell ringers, mothers' unions and scouts......The exhibition is due to run throughout the summer.

o i wish i could see it! :)
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore