A Royal Birth for Princess Beatrice's Dog Who Survived Attack by Queen's Corgi

Started by In All I Do, September 15, 2014, 02:35:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

In All I Do

Lady Adams

OMG, puppies!! I want one  ;) (Too bad I already have a very spoiled one!)

Am I the only one that finds it humorous that the Yorks have a Yorkie?
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

In All I Do

cinrit

QuoteFirst, the Duchess of Cambridge announces she is expecting a second child. Now comes news of another royal birth.

Princess Beatrice revealed yesterday that one of her dogs had a litter of four puppies (below) on Sunday evening. The happy event was, no doubt, all the more poignant for the 26-year-old princess given that her beloved terrier, Max, died less than two years ago after being savaged by the Queen's corgis.

More: SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: A royal birth for Beatrice's dog who survived a brutal attack by the Queen's corgis | Mail Online

Cindy

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Lady Adams

[mod] I merged the previous discussion in the general chat about Bea's new puppies... they're so cute they deserve their own thread! :thumbsup: [/mod]
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

Eri

I am glad she not only survived but gave birth to really cute puppies  :vday2:.

TLLK

OMGosh..didn't even catch on that it was a Yorkie. Glad that she made it through with a safe delivery. Hope all goes well for the pups and their mother.

cinrit

According to this article, the dog is a Norfolk Terrier, and there is a picture of Beatrice holding the dog, and it looks like the same one.  Yorkies have shorter bodies that are usually (not always) dark-colored.

QuoteThe fight is believed to have started after the Queen's six dogs were taken for a walk with the York family's three Norfolk terriers last Sunday.

Queen's corgis 'maul Beatrice's dog at Balmoral': Terrier's ear nearly bitten off in attack | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.