Main Menu

Editing an auto-merged

Started by snokitty, December 18, 2014, 01:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Is there a way to modify a Double post auto-merged without contacting a moderator?
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

Jenee

I'm guessing not if the original post is outside of the 15 minute edit window.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Poppylovelol

Jenee

Please let me know if you need assistance.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Jennifer

When I edited a post in one the threads in the Spanish monarchy section, I noticed that it doubled my post. I didn't want this to happen.  I hope a moderator can help fix that for me. I just want to keep the part in the middle of my post on reply #6 :

http://www.royalinsight.net/forum/index.php?topic=73891.msg1327830#new
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

SophieChloe

Hi @Jennifer,  I have edited your post and removed the double post (removing the first previous post).  Please note, members have 15 mins in which to modify posts.  SCx 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Jennifer

Thanks, SophieChloe for fixing that.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me