Austrian archduchess weds her count in fairytale ceremony

Started by marine2109, December 11, 2008, 01:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GwenCat

question: All those women are wearing hat (mostly winter hats), how do they prevent hat head, or flat hair for the reception??????
All very beautiful photos.

serene grace

Wow, Good to see. Are these actually two Aristocrats or Nobels marrying,  :faint1: if so I'm amazed, they managed to find each other and marry.

She's lovely, both are.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/photo-galleries.html?imagen=/royalty/2008/12/08/rodolphe-marie-wed/imgs/rodolphe-wedding1-a.jpg

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Kuei Fei

It's a lovely thing, seeing two aristos marrying. Funny how just a decade or two ago this would have been ho-hum but now it's a novel thing.

serene grace

Quote from: Kuei Fei on December 23, 2008, 07:40:46 PM
It's a lovely thing, seeing two aristos marrying. Funny how just a decade or two ago this would have been ho-hum but now it's a novel thing.

I love it. She is beautiful, elegant, titled.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Arubiina

That was a truly magnificent ceremony. Count Rodolphe seemed very nervous. I am not keen on Archduchess Marie-Christine's wedding dress though 

Kuei Fei

Quote from: Arubiina on December 23, 2008, 09:02:18 PM
That was a truly magnificent ceremony. Count Rodolphe seemed very nervous. I am not keen on Archduchess Marie-Christine's wedding dress though 

Moderators: Please don't ban me for double posting, but I wanted to telll Arubiina that it's a winter wedding ceremony and I admire the season appropriate dress.

LouisFerdinand

I like the fact that Count Rodolphe organized and participated in humanitarian and missions in Bosnia-Herzegovina and Mexico.