Is Prince Harry set to return to Afghanistan for a third time?

Started by georgiana996, July 21, 2013, 04:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgiana996

QuoteWhat a surprise , a story in the DM without an over the top headline and written in a responsible way . Now just do not write about the possibility over and over again . The palace is being cautious and so should the press

- Rose , USA, United States, 21/7/2013 02:16

;) :nod:
Read more: Prince Harry | Mail Online
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

joanneinwonderland25

honestly i really hope it will happen. i have a feeling it will be good for him (if u know what i mean :P ).
go for it, harry  :happy20:

Double post auto-merged: July 21, 2013, 10:37:17 AM

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2h

Prince Harry to return to Afghanistan? A senior defence source said on July 5 there's no chance - his 662 squadron isn't slated to go.
Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2h

The view on July 5 was Harry'd have other chances of combat but not in Afghanistan. Things might have changed since but I doubt it.

So it may be that he will go, but somewhere else. I just really hopes he goes somewhere and does something. I think it will be for the best, clear his head, make him focus on important things.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Limabeany

So the story is:

DM reporter asks whether Harry will be deploying a third time.
Palace and MOD refuse to comment.
The End.

Thankfully this is on the DM online and no tree had to die for this!  :orchid:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Limabeany

:shame: :mad23: :waaaah:

No, Clarice, No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

clarice

well, i rather have some harry on the frontpage, than another "greatkatewait"-story.  :lol:

Limabeany

:girlblush: I agree, if that is the alternative, bring it on!  :happy15: :hug:

robynrose

I hope the birth of the golden couple child does not completely rule out any coverage of the Chris Jackson Sentebale exhibit One story would make be happy

clarice

oh yes, i hope the baby will be born either a few days before or after it. but, as will and kate always seem to get the timing right, it might be born on the 25th.

anitalalala

Beside si think sending him gets lots of coverage and publicity i dont think is good hes sedn to such missions...
It may be good for him perosnally as a soldier but seriouslly ..i see nothing good about this ..

chavita

Quote from: LIMABEANY on July 21, 2013, 11:31:08 AM
So the story is:

DM reporter asks whether Harry will be deploying a third time.
Palace and MOD refuse to comment.
The End.

Thankfully this is on the DM online and no tree had to die for this!  :orchid:

Thanks for saving my time, I didn't have to read it. :teehee:
Harryite #0009

Limabeany

:hug: Chavita!

Is the baby going to be on every thread? :orchid:

princessy

Quote from: joanneinwonderland25 on July 21, 2013, 10:27:21 AM
honestly i really hope it will happen. i have a feeling it will be good for him (if u know what i mean :P ).
go for it, harry  :happy20:

Double post auto-merged: July 21, 2013, 10:37:17 AM

So it may be that he will go, but somewhere else. I just really hopes he goes somewhere and does something. I think it will be for the best, clear his head, make him focus on important things.
Yea what about that Australia rumor months and months ago?????
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

Limabeany

Nothing has been mentioned about Australia to not take anything away from the birth of the heir to the heir to the etc... If it had been Harry;s wife giving birth, William's PR would have kept that alive so that Harry wouldn't have the spotlight to himself. That is the life of the spare. :blank: