Main Menu

Hi everyone...

Started by Savanna, July 01, 2015, 05:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savanna

...it's me  :hi:  I know it's been years and perhaps there's nobody here anymore who remembers me but I thought I'd say Hi. I've been rather busy over the years and not much online but RI is still the first page that opens when I start my internet. I remember some great times around here, friendships that started here and I thought I'd check in to see what's new.

Curryong

Hi, Savanna, I hope you're enjoying the posts! I'm sure you have some great memories.  :partaay:

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Jennifer

Hi Savanna! Welcome back. :)
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Orchid

I could never forget you, savanna! One of the old-school :mil3: A fab online friend and lovely poster. Welcome back sweetheart!! :hug:

Quote from: Savanna on July 01, 2015, 05:47:53 PM
-RI is still the first page that opens when I start my internet.

That's so nice.  :happy:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Savanna

Thanks for the warm welcome home, everyone :chelsy:    @Orchid, lovely to see you here, mon amie  :teehee: :hug:

TLLK

Welcome back @Savanna and I especially appreciated your personal reports from HM and the DoE's state visit to Germany.

Jenee

I remember you, @Savanna!! Always nice to see an old face come round again!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Orchid

Quote from: Savanna on July 02, 2015, 03:21:33 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome home, everyone :chelsy:    @Orchid, lovely to see you here, mon amie  :teehee: :hug:

Just call me, Holmes, Sherlock Holmes!  Gosh, that's a joke from the past, eh.  :teehee:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Savanna

^ The oldest jokes are the best  :yesss:

Quote from: Jenee on July 02, 2015, 04:47:52 PM
I remember you, @Savanna!! Always nice to see an old face come round again!

:hug:

HereditaryPrincess

Welcome back! I don't remember your postings from before (I don't think I was a member here  then), but it's good to see you!  :flower3:

Orchid

Quote from: Savanna on July 03, 2015, 02:41:29 PM
^ The oldest jokes are the best  :yesss:

They certainly are, as are the oldest forum-friends!   
-Winston Churchil