Prince Harry hosts Obama at Kensington Palace

Started by Mike, May 27, 2017, 01:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

TLLK

And then a bit later:Prince Henry attended the Aviva Premiership Final at Twickenham this afternoon.

The Aviva Premiership Rugby Final | Premiership Rugby

FanDianaFancy

Trump IS NOT going to  like that.  LOL!!!

Jennifer

I imagine President Trump would ask "why was I not also invited to this event?".

QuotePrince Harry Hosts Obama at Kensington Palace

On Saturday Prince Harry hosted Obama during the former US President's latest visit to Europe.

Obama visited Kensington Place following his first ever visit to Scotland. He golfed at St Andrew's and spoke at a charity dinner in Edinburgh.

Prince Harry and Obama spoke about the work of their foundations and issues close to both of them.

Read more:
Prince Harry Hosts Obama at Kensington Palace – Royal Central
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

lk1957

I have to say my ex-President sure likes to brown nose the Royals when he can. Don't think Trump cares too much. He's got much more on his agenda for good or bad.

amabel

yeah why would he want to meet Harry?  He's probably extremely busy iwht being President...

Curryong

Obama met Harry a couple of times when he WAS President.

Jenee

US and UK have always been close allies. Even though the Royal family doesn't "rule", it's still politically important to make nice.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore