Main Menu

Database Update

Started by Windsor, May 22, 2017, 02:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

There will be some updates being carried out on our database and other software. There may be some downtime later this afternoon. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience caused.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Is this why the Diana child board is missing???  :eyes: I need my Duch fix, maaaaaannnnnnn
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Windsor

It is related to this issue - the Diana board will remain inaccessible until further notice. Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

sara8150

Quote from: Duch_Luver_4ever on May 22, 2017, 08:11:09 PM
Is this why the Diana child board is missing???  :eyes: I need my Duch fix, maaaaaannnnnnn

I'm with you

Duch_Luver_4ever

Am curious, what is the ETA for the Diana board being fixed and up again?
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Mike

Windsor, it's been a week now.  All the other forums appear to be up and running, why not the Diana forum?  What's going on?
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Windsor

All boards should be back to normal now - apologies for the delay.

Mike

Thank you, Windsor.     :)
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."