Main Menu

Happy New Year! I am back!

Started by Blue Clover, December 31, 2015, 07:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

I missed this place so much! :happycry:  I left to focus on a major career/lifestyle change in December, 2014. There is no place quite like Royal Insight. I decided that 2016 is the year to go back to things that I found wonderful but were lost along the way, things that are familiar. So here I am.  :partaay: Ha ha! I missed the champagne guzzling emoticon. more than you will ever know. 

I look forward to becoming reacquainted with old friends here and making new friends.  :hug:

TLLK

It is great to see you back at RIF @Blue Clover. Hope that you have  a wonderful 2016.

Curryong

amabel

HI Blue Clover.  glad you are back. I don't know where ot post this, or how to start a new topic??  has the button vanished./  But Happy new year to everyone

Blue Clover

TLLK, Curryong, and annabel,

Thank you so much! It feels good to be back!

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

amabel

Quote from: Blue Clover on January 01, 2016, 01:51:45 PM
TLLK, Curryong, and annabel,

Thank you so much! It feels good to be back!
I had noticed a whle ago that we hadn't heard from you for a bit.  hope you are well!

Blue Clover

Awwwww! So sweet you thought about me amabel!  :hug:

Windsor

What a Happy New Year it will be... Welcome back!!  :hug: :hug:

Blue Clover

Jenee, Thank you! I can't wait to hear about the baby and her development.  :thumbsup:

Windsor, Thank you! I missed everyone so much! Yes, it will be a very happy New Year!  :partaay:

Orchid

Apologies for my late post. Welcome back, Blue Clover - it's lovely to see you again.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Blue Clover

Lothwen

Welcome back former mod buddy !!
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Blue Clover

Lothwen,
Thank you! I want an update about what you have been up to since we were last here together. I hope all is well!  :consoling1: