Prince Philip back on his feet and he watch his granddaughter Louise

Started by sara8150, June 25, 2017, 08:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Philip's back on his feet! Jovial Duke of Edinburgh, 96, is pictured joking and smiling as he and the Queen watch their granddaughter Lady Louise carriage driving - just days after he left hospital
Prince Philip is seen for first time since hospital stay | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: June 25, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

Prince Philip Is Back Behind the Wheel with Queen Elizabeth Following Hospitalization
Prince Philip Is Back Driving After Hospitalization

Double post auto-merged: June 25, 2017, 08:50:09 PM

Queen and Prince Philip in first outing since Duke was released from hospital
Queen and Prince Philip in first outing since Duke?s hospital stay | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Curryong

I'm afraid I thought Prince Philip looked very unwell, though obviously in good spirits and enjoying his day out. He is gradually losing physical strength, I feel, though that's hardly surprising at 96.

amabel

I'd like him to make his century...but I think if he's not feeling farily fit, he will maybe let go.. I think that is one reason he has given up active duties, that he isn't able to stand and walk now easily and unaided, and he doesn't want to be seen being helped.

sara8150

Doting grandpa Prince Philip back in action in his first outing since hospital stay
Doting grandpa Prince Philip back in action in his first outing since hospital stay

Double post auto-merged: June 26, 2017, 04:43:41 PM

Lady Louise Windsor, 13, takes after grandfather Prince Philip carriage driving
Lady Louise Windsor, 13, pictured carriage driving in Windsor

LouisFerdinand

How worried was Lady Louise as she may have wondered if Grandpapa would be able to watch her carriage driving?