Her boys were in the next room?

Started by Mike, November 07, 2013, 06:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

There is the allegation Diana "entertained" a male friend while her sons were in the next room.  I've forgotten the details.  Can someone please refresh my memory?  What is the evidence?
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

sandy

Mike, There is no evidence. It is more salacious gossip. Diana is trying to be depicted as a monster mother by someone who is a huge Charles fan. If one believes this, then maybe they could believe Charles and Camillla going at it in the Highgrove gardens while Diana was asleep upstairs.

SophieChloe

I wouldn't put it passed the pair of them  :gross:.   

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

memememe

The source is James Hewitt as well as him being the man involved. It is in the Princess in Love book of their affair.

Eri

Hewitt visited Highrove too and it wasn't to play cards with Di  :wellduh: ... anyways ... NO rumors started by anyone Hewitt's mother spoke about how she would babysitt the boys as Di went up stairs with Hewitt when they visited her home it's on a Documentary on Youtube it's out there FOR EVERYONE TO WATCH  :sneeze: ...

memememe

I too have heard Hewitt's mother say she entertained the boys while Di and James were upstairs.

amabel

I should say that if Diana took the boys to stay with James H's mother, (which I don't know if she did), they were in bed when J and Diana were spending the night together and hardly needed "entertainment".  She did have James H to stay at Highgrove when the boys were there, certainly but they would hardly have ben "in the next room", They'd be in their own rooms with tehir staff or bodyguards.  certainly W and Harry must have been aware of Diana's close friendship with Hewitt and he did play games ith them and they acted like a family when speidng time together.

memememe

My understanding is that they didn't go there to stay overnight but to go for a riding lesson and then they would have afternoon tea with Hewitt's mum while Diana and James were elsewhere in the house enjoying each other's company. As a result they did need to be entertained while Diana and James were sleeping together.

amabel

Why would they go-all the way to Devon for a riding lesson???  My recollection of Mrs Hewitt talking bout Di's affair with James (which i thought she should have remained discreet about)  was that Diana went to stay with her and J at times for a weekends.  I don't recall her saying that Di brought the boys.  however if she did, I assume that they had their detectives with them and hardly needed Mrs Hewitt to "look after them" or "entertain them"

Eri

^ She said Di brought the boys -or just one of them) with her on weekends even when James was deployed ... that's when she read his letters and left letters and gifts for him ... one of them being a Playboy magazine for him and his men  :hehe: ...

sandy

Quote from: memememe on November 08, 2013, 10:27:13 AM
My understanding is that they didn't go there to stay overnight but to go for a riding lesson and then they would have afternoon tea with Hewitt's mum while Diana and James were elsewhere in the house enjoying each other's company. As a result they did need to be entertained while Diana and James were sleeping together.

Wharfe drove Diana to Mrs Hewitt's. He never reported the boys going along. I think this is just a nasty rumor that Diana can't defend herself from.

Double post auto-merged: November 08, 2013, 02:58:25 PM

Quote from: memememe on November 08, 2013, 08:51:44 AM
I too have heard Hewitt's mother say she entertained the boys while Di and James were upstairs.

Hewitt's mother did not speak to the press.

Mike

The source is James Hewitt?!?  That SOB would say anything to sell his book.  If some want to believe his stories, that's their business.  I don't.  If Hewitt said the sky was blue, I'd go outside and see for myself.
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and

sandy

Quote from: Eri on November 08, 2013, 08:38:50 AM
Hewitt visited Highrove too and it wasn't to play cards with Di  :wellduh: ... anyways ... NO rumors started by anyone Hewitt's mother spoke about how she would babysitt the boys as Di went up stairs with Hewitt when they visited her home it's on a Documentary on Youtube it's out there FOR EVERYONE TO WATCH  :sneeze: ...

Hewitt visited Diana and the boys at Highgrove.  Hewitt's mother did not say they had "sex." And Wharfe never mentioned t his in his memoirs.

Double post auto-merged: November 08, 2013, 03:06:51 PM

This has turned into a Diana was a "monster mother" thread by the usual suspects.

Diana is not around to defend herself.  Diana had opportunities to be intimate with Hewitt but I doubt she was that desperate that she'd rush upstairs while her sons were around.

Double post auto-merged: November 08, 2013, 03:08:03 PM

Quote from: Eri on November 08, 2013, 02:21:18 PM
^ She said Di brought the boys -or just one of them) with her on weekends even when James was deployed ... that's when she read his letters and left letters and gifts for him ... one of them being a Playboy magazine for him and his men  :hehe: ...

Why so amused when trashing a dead woman?  Why not trash Mr Sleaze hewitt for doing this for cash (which he squandered)

Maybe we can start a thread about how amusing it was for Prince Charles to come into Highgrove with dirty pajamas after romping in the gardens with Camilla. His servant told the press this.

Double post auto-merged: November 08, 2013, 03:14:20 PM

Quote from: memememe on November 08, 2013, 10:27:13 AM

How is it "known" that they were sleeping together? You nave no proof whatsoever.

They were intimate but they were not tom cats in heat and some here desperately want to believe that  Diana would do it anywhere anytime even with the boys around.  I think people are desperate to believe this for one reason or another. GMAB.

Eri

^ There is no proof of a lot of things you accuse The Prince of doing just saying ... we are just gossiping ... Di fans making every topic about The Prince about her and then going "don't trash a dead woman she can't defend herself" when faced with ugly truths is amusing to me either we talk about Di or we don't at all ...

Mike

And . . . "There is no proof of a lot of things you accuse The Princess of doing just saying ... we are just gossiping ... "
Mark Twain:
and

sandy

Quote from: Eri on November 08, 2013, 04:32:15 PM
^ There is no proof of a lot of things you accuse The Prince of doing just saying ... we are just gossiping ... Di fans making every topic about The Prince about her and then going "don't trash a dead woman she can't defend herself" when faced with ugly truths is amusing to me either we talk about Di or we don't at all ...

Eri, there is no proof of the accusations you make against Diana. The Prince has an army of spin doctors and people such as you who believe the spin.  And it's interesting when you refer to gossip as "fact" when it comes to Diana.

Eri

^ The "spin" ? What "spin" ? That Di has sex with Hewitt and threw shade on live TV on her own son's paternity ?

cinrit

To be fair, and to be literal, none of the Royals that we talk about are here to defend themselves. 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

sandy

Here we go again. Diana never said she had an affair with Hewitt Prior to 1986. Hewitt said it was 1986 in MANY interviews and in his books. He sold out for $$$ under "hypnosis." Why not blame him instead of Diana.

If Charles had not ditched her after she delivered the heir and spare, I doubt she'd have looked at another man. Had divorce not been strongly discouraged back then, I think she'd have packed her things and left.

It's OK I suppose for Charles to run around with Camilla and Diana had to be a nun and see of the Great Man to his mistress. Double standard anybody.

Charles did plenty of defending himself. He had that authorized biography and Mark Bolland to try to rehabilitate Camilla's image.

BTW, Charles had to spell out when he was involved with Camilla to dispel rumors (and there were rumors) that he sired Tom and/or Laura. ANd his own cousin got free rein to defend Charles and deride Diana.

amabel

Quote from: Eri on November 08, 2013, 02:21:18 PM
She may have done so, but that is not proof that she "had sex with hm while leaving Mrs H to babysit".  If she also brought them down to Devon for a weekend when James H was on active service, then clearly she did so in a spirit of taking them to a place they liked going and to see Mrs H whom they liked as a friend.   

sandy

I think Mrs Hewitt may be upset over her son's issues, she loves him but probably was embarrassed by the TV appearances he did in recent years. I understand he is staying with her because he's out of money. She needs to be left alone.

Mike

My question was answered, so it's time to close the thread.  If there are those who wish to continue the topic, by all means start your own conversations.  Thank you.
Mark Twain:
and