Prince Andrew-A New Chapter

Started by TLLK, January 14, 2022, 12:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Charles Rae, ex Royal Editor of the Sun was interviewed a couple of hours ago, he says for the ''immediate repairs'' it's GBP 2,000,000.  For mid and long term maintenance and repairs - Andrew is 1 to 5 from the ^^ above Rebecca's sources.

Note he added the 'conditions' for Andrew is welcome to stay includes that he maintains and is 'up there' with the repairs, which I find completely fair, no owner wants a building to fall in disrepair - keep the high standards.

He probably has until December 2023 deadline - I'm speculating here.

wannable

The powers that be, The Telegraph article is 'open'.

The crown estate is really pushing hard.

Prince Andrew given a ?stay of execution? at Royal Lodge, Windsor

The legal term condition for Andrew is ''stay of execution'', in other words he must meet the conditions and execute them if not...

Curryong

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on January 26, 2024, 04:31:13 PM
REBECCA ENGLISH: Camilla's secret visit to a women's refuge centre shows she won't be cowed by convention on causes close to her heart | Daily Mail

Who?s going to cowe Camilla for goodness sake! Everyone, male and female, even perpetrators, know that such actions as domestic violence are disgraceful and wrong. These sorts of visits are very different to the days when Diana as a pioneer went and visited AIDS patients in hospices and clinics, talking to and holding the hands of dying men. In the 1980s and 1990s there was wholesale prejudice against many homosexual males, who comprised large numbers of AIDS victims. I remember that there was a view that contracting such a disease was ?their fault?. Diana?s actions were truly brave in those circumstances.

No sane person holds views like that today about DV victims and the men who beat and murder them, or those who are trafficked for sex. Although perhaps Camilla could have a chat with her brother in law Andrew about the latter and try and change his stance as he seems to have differing views on the subject. Or ask Charles to stop including him in public family events like the Sandringham walk last Xmas.  Good luck with that!

Nightowl

I don't like Andrew any more than the next  person yet there is one thing I just don't get......Andrew has been found guilty by NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF..   So show me Evidence, proof and I will gladly hang him up also......that is all assumptions, all rumors, all stories, NO FACTS.  Yes he had a friendship with JE the creep from hell with young girls and maybe is those in charge of all the possessions of JE would search high and low and in and out there could be PROOF of Andrew with a young girl, a video maybe or pictures showing sex.......yet there Is NONE.    So he is guilty by association with JE and believe me that woman VG did what she wanted to do just to make money, yes she was trafficked as a teenager yet she was not STUPID or DUMB and played the game to get what she wanted and she used Andrew to get the pot of gold.  So my question is.......WHY didn't she sue other men besides just Andrew?  I am sure VG had sex with plently of men and she knows just who they are and maybe some paid her off to be quiet.....And therre is NO way Andrew should be kicked from the family ever.....at least he is not writing a book on how horrible the family is to him or talking to another Oprah to make himself seem like a victim.  He is quiet, rides a darn horse sometime, (horses do need excerise and that could be a good job for him), he loves his daughters and ex-wife who she has her own issues in life has stood by him as he has stood by her with her medical problems recently.  Andrew needs to face himself in the mirror about who he is and accept responsibility for his decisions.  Being arrogant and self-entitled will get him no where in life.

Curryong

Has kept quiet? Yes, almost certainly because he has a lot of baggage to be quiet about, and a lot that doesn?t involve Epstein or VG.

Prince Andrew to step down as trade envoy, Buckingham Palace confirms | Prince Andrew | The Guardian

Corrupt activities for years and years, anyone? Being rude, boorish and damaging to important British negotiations during Trade talks, anyone?.

?Epstein had given ?15,000 to Andrew's former wife Sarah Ferguson to reduce some of her debts. The prince acknowledged he had made a mistake after a photograph of him with Epstein in New York was published.

That incident was only the latest misjudgment in the prince's 10-year career as an envoy. He was also criticised for his use of private jets and helicopters rather than scheduled flights for his engagements in Britain and around the world and for his close links with unsavoury foreign dictators and businessmen.

Last year's Wikileaks disclosures featured an American ambassador criticising the prince's boorish remarks to businessmen during a lunch in Kyrgyzstan, during which he attacked a British Serious Fraud Office investigation into corruption.

His regular trips to Kazakhstan and friendship with Timor Kulibayev, the president's son-in-law, also aroused adverse comment, especially when Kulibayev purchased Sunninghill Park near Ascot, given by the Queen to Andrew and Ferguson following their marriage, for ?15m, ?3m more than the asking price.

Further doubts were raised about Andrew's position in the wake of a Guardian report about him entertaining the son-in-law of the ousted Tunisian president, Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali, at Buckingham Palace.?

But no, he really really deserves to be kept coddled in the bosom of his family because he has ?kept quiet? about what happens in the BRF.  And he happened to be getting a large allowance from Mummy as well for many years since he left the Royal Navy.

Nightowl

At least being quiet regardless of what member Andrew could talk about shows some respect for members of the royal family, unlike some we know who just love to shout out their rage because they did not get what they wanted, the half in and half out deal.

That $15,000 should have been between JE and Sarah, not anyone else as she got the money, so way bring other people into it?   Like some we know Andrew is full of himself, total ego manic who thinks he is better than anyone else and could care less what the public thinks of him.  Private planes seem to run in royals that have a sense of self-entitlement with mistreatment of employees.

Andrew is not in any sense being cuddled by anyone in the family, he is a broken man who has no idea what to do with the rest of his life and all he has now is his 2 daughters and grandchildren....the only one thing I will give him credit for is he does know how to keep his mouth shut as not just the royal family but all families have troubles within that if known to many could cause problems, being an outspoken woman I know for a fact that many many times I caused big troubles when speaking my opinion to those around who wished I hadn't.  So I give Andrew credit for not writing a book or doing an Oprah or bad mouthing the family as that I believe would really hurt his daughters as they loved HM very much, especially  Beatrice whose wedding almost did not happen because of the virus.