Edited out Diana in article

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, January 20, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

Harry and Meghan want to rent a Roman villa in Oxfordshire | Daily Mail Online

So the article is about Harry's plan to get a new place potentially, but the reason I put it here, was to draw your attention to the pic about half way down and the rubbish editing job of a pic we've seen before. Theres Harry, Charles, William, oh and whos conveniently left out, must be just a magic disembodied hand and arm holding up William.... :thumbsdown:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

That is just bizarre :wacko: @Duch_Luver_4ever because it's a well known photo of the Wales family.

wannable

The insertion of the pictures; some are small, medium and large. I believe the editors did not take note, as there is also another picture of H&M, the later 'seems' partially cut out, but when you click on the picture, it is not cropped.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/28/10/0C268F4C000005DC-5124233-image-m-41_1511865513144.jpg

From my Macbook (laptop) the above explanation happens (some pictures have the right size, two pictures seem to be cut; Charles Diana and the boys, H&M), from my iPad the article and pictures do appear complete.

In reference to the possibility of renting/purchasing the farm, good for them, this will keep Harry busy, overseeing the reconstruction, as the place is rundown. 

Duch_Luver_4ever

Usually the DM likes to use Diana to stick it to Charles and the RF, odd that they went this direction....just saw wannables post, maybe it was a formatting error, as you can make her out behind the squares on the right that have other stories, but it does seem to be sure to get William in, and is abruptly cut off.

Also Diana fans are a little touchy about things like that so sometimes we assume the worst till proven otherwise  :happy17:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.