Prince Louis General Chat

Started by sara8150, September 04, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kritter

Duchess Kate reveals home-birth plans, 'I want to have my next at home' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

QuoteTHE Duchess of Cambridge wants to have her third baby at home after the hospital births of her first two, George and Charlotte. Pregnant Kate has told friends that she would ?love? to have her next child either at Kensington Palace or Anmer Hall, her home with Prince William on the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk.

Although she has suffered badly from hyperemesis gravidarum, an extreme form of morning sickness during her pregnancies, the actual births have been straightforward and problem free.

?Catherine has said she would love to have her baby at home,? said a royal source in London.

?She has discussed it with William and he is being very supportive. They both think it would be lovely for the family to have a home birth, particularly for George and Charlotte.

?Above all they both agree that having a home birth would save a massive intrusion into the day to day running of any hospital where she gave birth.

Izabella

Or a water birth, but hey...whatever.  :shrug:  :orchid:

Quotesaid a royal source in London

The source is actually Bob, the custodian/gardner who mistakes Roger Thornhill for George Caplan.  Bourbon!  :partaay::lol:

TLLK

@Izabella-I'd be very surprised if the birth takes place somewhere other than St. Mary's hospital in Paddington.

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on January 21, 2018, 04:11:58 PM
@Izabella-I'd be very surprised if the birth takes place somewhere other than St. Mary's hospital in Paddington.
It used to be the case that royal ladies gave birth at home, with the best medical attention....so maybe she is considering a home birth.

TLLK

@amabel-Yes I am aware that most of them did give birth at home, but since the late 1970's it appears that most of them have been happening at St. Mary's hospital. Kate's births appear to have gone rather quickly and easily so I believe that she could be a good candidate for a home birth, but her ob/gyn might be more comfortable if this occurred at a hospital.

amabel

Fergie had her kids at the Portland.  But if K wanted to hav the baby at KP , she's very close to St M's if there was any reason to rush her to hospital. 

sara8150

We have wait and see if Kate successfully to birth at home or birth at hospital like George and Charlotte i cant judge Kate what she wanted for her needs options midwives or doctors if Kate been longer labor at home and fails to birth at home ahead baby born at st mary?s Hospital but press and paparazzi will camping same George and Charlotte when baby born and before leave hospital get pictures in magazines and newspapers show the world and UK also show off as debut after baby born per William and Kate will show the baby after born..

If Kate breaking tradition to born at home same Queen born three sons include Charles,Andrew,Edward at Buckingham Palace and Anne at Clarence House if HM Queen have approval to home birth or hospital options..

Kritter

Royaltyspeaking‏ @Royal_talk

QuoteAlso, Kate is 36 which means she is a geriatric mother so the pregnancy is automatically labeled high risk even if she's completely healthy

I did not know this. Perhaps she does dress the way she does because she feels geriatric.     :blink:

sara8150

Quote from: Kritter on January 22, 2018, 03:19:13 AM
Royaltyspeaking‏ @Royal_talk

I did not know this. Perhaps she does dress the way she does because she feels geriatric.     :blink:

Yes Kate must consultant with the OB/GYNECOLOGIST for permission born at home or hospital because Kate have high risk baby born George and Charlotte both 8lbs when born if royal doctor says NO they ahead born at st Mary hospital but we have wait and see till April if Kate will successfully baby born at home 🙏🏻🤰🏻

Double post auto-merged: January 22, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

Duchess Kate 'considering' giving birth to baby number three at home
Will Kate Middleton give birth to third baby at home?

wannable

Ouch, that twitter royal_talk @36 geriatric foot in mouth for another royal couple.

Although after 35 pregnancies are high risk.

TLLK

?Mary? is now the favourite name for baby Cambridge number three ? Royal Central

QuoteThe odds for Mary was recently 20/1, with Alice and Victoria being the odds-on favourites. Albert and Arthur are the odds-on favourite for a little prince.

Curryong

Loathe loathe loathe the name Albert. And as I've said before I can't see the Cambridges giving a name that is going to make the child stick out like a sore thumb among their contemporaries, especially when young.

Arthur is a possibility but I don't really care for it myself. I'd prefer Alexander to be used again, as a forename this time, or Philip, (or James, in spite of the Wessex's son.) It's always more difficult with boys names in the BRF as they are always guarding the same little store of a half a dozen names, most of them in use. I do think this child is a boy.

Mary is a meh name to me. Don't mind Adelaide, Alice, Victoria or Alexandra. None of those have been used for a while. There would be two princesses Alexandra if the last was chosen but one of them is over eighty years old, so no confusion!

sara8150

What will Prince William and Kate Middleton name third baby? Bookies odds
Kate Middleton and Prince William royal baby name: Bookies odds | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Baby names will be unveiled after born discussions with the couples and nod by HM Queen and Prince of Wales and Middleton also

Double post auto-merged: February 20, 2018, 05:37:48 PM

When is Kate Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William's third child due?
Royal baby: When is Kate Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William's third child due? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
The couples haven?t decide due date whether BUT not first week on April fools so Catherine been long overdue for two weeks when she pregnant with her two children George and Charlotte but George born in July 22,2013 and Charlotte May 2,2015 respectively

LouisFerdinand

A Prince Frederick of Cambridge would have a historical link to the 1st Duke of Cambridge. Prince Adolphus Frederick was given the title of the Duke of Cambridge by his father, George III, in 1801 when he was 27.

TLLK

I can see Frederik being used as a name but probably not Adolphus.

TLLK

I am wondering if this baby is going to arrive in late March rather than April. She seems to be carrying this baby lower than George and Charlotte.

Curryong

Yes, Kate does seem to be VERY pregnant this time around (swollen ankles etc) and carrying a bit low. This baby may well come in late March, perhaps a few days into April. Judging by appearances only not much later, but we will see.

TLLK

Thanks for your input @Curryong. I was sure that she looked further along with this pregnancy..

sara8150

Is this proof that Kate is having girl no.2? Duchess has a 'high and wide' bump prompting speculation another daughter is on the way
Duchess of Cambridge bump suggests she may have girl | Daily Mail Online
No clues!! Till April what Kate have gender of her baby kept zipit!!

TheRoyalist83

I'm so excited for this! New british royals always bring joy, no matter where you are in the world!

amabel

TLLK

:welcome:
Quote from: TheRoyalist83 on February 27, 2018, 05:13:54 PM
I'm so excited for this! New british royals always bring joy, no matter where you are in the world!
Welcome to RIF @TheRoyalist83 .

TheRoyalist83

SophieChloe

Where are my manners.....Welcome to the Forum @TheRoyalist83 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me