Jordanian Monarchy: Articles from 2003-2011

Started by FtLouie34, October 16, 2003, 09:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue eyes

I am not sure who you are talking about.  Do you have some pictures or an article?  I would like to read them.  :wavey:  

tipper57

QuoteI am not sure who you are talking about.  Do you have some pictures or an article?  I would like to read them.  :wavey:
hi, Princess Hayah of Jordan got married to the UAE CP Mohamhed Al Maktoum, 1 of the richest men in the world, but he has already other wives, I think 2 or 3, and about 26 kids- as Hayah has been raised in the western Europe, she got a degree at St. Hilda's college in Oxford, UK, so many pp are really astonished that she chose to get married to a man who has got other wives, and who's 20 years older than her- many say her allowance given to her by king of Jordan was not enough, so she married Mo, as they call him, for his money- or it could be King Abdallah of jordan, her half- brother, wanted this wedding to tie the bond btw a wealthy country as United Arab Emirates, they have oil, and Jordan, a very poor country- I can c from pix Hayah looks so happy, but well, no1 knows for sure..... i'll post links. How can I post Hayah's wed pix here ,in the forum ? :rolleyes:  B)  :)  :wub:  

tipper57

here's the link to some pix of Hayah's wed to Mo- hope u'll enjoy them, i'll soon post links to articles.

http://www.geocities.com/camadida/photopag...geceltic29.html

blue eyes

Hey T57 thanks for the link  :wavey:  .  I have a question,  If she is the 3 or 4th wife, then what is her purpose?  I mean to say, does she have a role?  Also it sounds as if this marraige was atleast somewhat arranged.   :wacko:  

tipper57

QuoteHey T57 thanks for the link  :wavey:  .  I have a question,  If she is the 3 or 4th wife, then what is her purpose?  I mean to say, does she have a role?  Also it sounds as if this marraige was atleast somewhat arranged.   :wacko:
yes, many think it's arranged- KA and Mo were friends be4e the wed of Hayah, as for her role, I have lots of very recent pix of her and Mo in UAE, at official openings etc. but I heard his first wife is highly regarded by UAE ppl and she's very loved- UAE ppl told me that a CP of their country is not allowed to marry a woman who's not from UAE, it does not matter that Hayah is a Royal Princess, descendant from the Prophet, she's Arab and a Muslim- they don't want a Princess, to be a Queen 1 day, who was not born in the country- in fact, Hayah has still her own name: Hayah bint Al Hussein, she could not have her husband surname- I heard she's despiced by ppl in UAE- what was her purpose, well, I heard that Mo is not handsome, but a very charming man , women like him alot- but, I do think Hayah was forced by KA to marry Mo, as KA needs Mo as his brother in law, Jordan is a country who's sinking fast......  ^_^  :)  ^_^  

blue eyes

I didn't know that about Jordan.  I thought they were getting on track.  

Do you think that other monarchies should adopt that rule........were you can't marry from outside your country? Also I hope I am not asking too many questions but, I thought (correct me if I am wrong) I thought that Arabs and Muslims were both descentants of Abraham.  

In the pics you have does she look awkward?

PSS  :wavey:  

tipper57

QuoteI didn't know that about Jordan.  I thought they were getting on track.  

Do you think that other monarchies should adopt that rule........were you can't marry from outside your country? Also I hope I am not asking too many questions but, I thought (correct me if I am wrong) I thought that Arabs and Muslims were both descentants of Abraham.  

In the pics you have does she look awkward?

PSS  :wavey:
Hayah ? she looks very happy, always holding hands with Mo, I'll post some recent pix of her and Mo in my album and will post the link again-no, I think Arabs are the same race and same descendants, though I'm not an experty and I'm from Italy, maybe aome Arab members could help us- I'll ask my Jordanian friend about it- it's really so silly, I had a discussion about that with an UAE member of another Forum, who hates Hayah, not considering that it was Mo who proposed to Hayah, but this girl thinks she's a foreigner, and she is not even considered at all in UAE, though she's the wife of the CP of the country- I asked her- doesn't it matter that Hayah descends from the Prophet, she's a Royal Princess, daughter of the mytic KH and has full Arab blood, beside that she's boen a Muslim- she replied it was better for their CP to marry a commoner from UAE..... unbelievable!

butterfly49

tipper57

Quotewhat does HRHP stand for???
where did u read it, HRH -P should be the first letter of a name, none of JRF has a name with P as 1st letter-

Windsor

Her Majesty The Queen Rania of Jordan as Colonel of the Jordanian Army at the 'Rania Al-Abdullah Association for Welfare of Military Personnel & Their Families'

I must say, Her Majesty looks great in military uniform :yay:

HM Queen Cheryl

She looks good and I like the beret. I thought you couldn't wear earings in uniform. Oh well.
^_^  

Wombat

King of Jordan set to arrive in Russia
QuoteKing Abdullah II of Jordan arrives in Moscow on a three-day routine visit Tuesday to attend the MAKS 2005 air show in Zhukovsky, the Moscow region, where he is expected to discuss interaction in the technological field with the Russian leadership.
:D