Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
dianab Diana said it was the comments made by Charles that she knew he had gone back to his lady however, Harry was born in the early evening and it was the next day Charles took William to the hospital and William left with the Nanny and Charles and Diana emerged a little later with Harry drove off and as he left Diana at KP with the baby he then went immediately went off to play polo. It must have been funny seeing Charles play polo in his tux.

Dutch_luver why do you insist on embarrassing yourself in your reply #108 you state Burrell doesn't exactly say when it occurred. Now my reply in #109 was if you read the article he said Diana told him that the night Harry was born it is obvious you didn't read the article and yes I do question your interest in Diana because if you followed her and loved her as you say then you would know this is just another lie of Burrell's. It seems OK for you to attack posters but for the record Sandy is around and you don't have to bring her into this I have looked in the mirror and my sassy face is fierce  :haha:
burrell picked a story is out there since the war of waleses. that charles after the birth of harry went on to sleep with camillla. and after leaving diana and the baby at home he went immediately to polo. this info is in several documentaries. and probably he is embellishing and telling it to make himself looking important... in his book he said a whole different story ...  what tell me diana never talked to him about what happened during Harry's birth
Socialites & Royal Acquaintances / Re: Boomerang Burrell - Cashing in, AGAIN
« Last post by Duch_Luver_4ever on February 19, 2018, 11:31:46 PM »
Diana told varying accounts of events before to different people, such as when she was with Dodi, so no she wouldnt automatically say the same thing to everyone. The royals use that to see where leaks come from.

Dianas story on that day is just her words, and shes bent the truth before, so both of them (Diana and Burell)are not the worlds most credible witnesses. In any event the issue wasnt is what Burell said the way it happened, it was how did Burell come to have that version of events.

Kritter is the one who attacked me in THIS thread first,  and who the heck are you to tell me what I can say, and to whom? Sandys not around so you have to have Kritter fill her role?

Youre the one who questioned my interest in Diana, youre the one who said "any idiot" youre attacking me, "Now if you were or are such follower of Diana you would know and remember this to be true and any idiot can look it all up" so look in the mirror before you trot out your sassy face, Trudie.
« Last post by Trudie on February 19, 2018, 11:19:26 PM »
First of all Diana has been proved right by her own words and the behavior of Charles. Burrell telling outright stories and lies for his own gain is another story. If the story regarding Charles and Harry's birth was true don't you think she would have repeated to other's she was close to?

Also if you feel the need to attack Kritter do it in the thread it pertains to and not all over the forum if you can contain yourself
« Last post by Duch_Luver_4ever on February 19, 2018, 10:54:38 PM »
Usually when a baby is born they wrap it up and give it to their mother, thats probably when Charles said the comment about the red hair and it not being a girl in the tapes, as usually one comments about the babys sex, etc when they first see it. If he was already in a cot, it would have been later than the moment he was born, unless they had it set up to catch Harry as he came out  :lol:

11 hours(9hrs labour and 2 later to see the press) after 7:30am would make it 6:30pm, he could have come back on his way out and thats when Harry would have likely been in his cot.

I would think youd love him proving Diana right about Charles  :lol: I never said it was the gospel truth, I said it could have been what Diana told him, big difference.

My PS was to address the attack on me by Kritter.

Double post auto-merged: February 19, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

Paul doesnt say exactly when this occurred, if Harry was in his cot, it would have been after Charles was shown harry for the first time (presumably he was at the delivery like with William) and said what Diana mentioned in the Settlen tapes.

It sounds like it was later on, whatever his usual departure time was to go to the theater. Yes, it sounds like something hed figure ppl wanted to hear, it also could be what Diana told him as what happened, she would tell different versions of things to different ppl.

PS While I was believing Alex Jones re: the polls being rigged and Trump was going to win, lots of others believed the main stream media that Hillary had it in the bag...I forget, whos the president again??? Thats right Trump

See... this is what I said, not that it happened EXACTLY as Burell said it did, FFS Ive seen the Settlin tapes a hundred times!
« Last post by Trudie on February 19, 2018, 10:36:51 PM »
To refresh dutch memory People.com Oct 1,1984 Diana went to the hospital at 6.30 am with Charles and bodyguard labor started in earnest around 7:30 and took 9 hours Charles didn't leave emerged two hours after the birth to the waiting media answered questions No black tie there. Returned with William in the morning and took Diana home. Now after such a long day do you really think he went to the theater? Anyone with one brain cell would know unless Charles packed his tuxedo he didn't have it and after going home for a bit don't you think the media would have seen him return later that night dressed in the Tuxedo? Interesting to note royalanthropologist hasn't responded to this as a Charles and Camilla fan :wink:
Prince Harry / M&H see show that mocks his ancestor
« Last post by Duch_Luver_4ever on February 19, 2018, 10:30:47 PM »
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry attend musical Hamilton | Daily Mail Online

I know Meghans american and all but that might not be the best choice leading up to the wedding, far safer to do after  :lol: Makes me wonder if a cross pond romance wont have more friction points.

Interesting that Charles likes George III the best, he probably longs for the day when he could rule like that.

We here in Canada may not have gotten the memo in 1776, but I think we would this time LOL
Scandinavian Monarchies / Re: Prince Henrik\'s Funeral
« Last post by sara8150 on February 19, 2018, 10:30:12 PM »
Danes supporting Queen in difficult time: PM
Danes supporting Queen in difficult time: PM - The Local
« Last post by Kritter on February 19, 2018, 09:59:53 PM »
On top of that where does he believe they put a baby when it is born & has been checked, on the floor.   :laugh10:  Maybe we should let him in on the big secret that hospitals put them in cots as the British say or bassinets as the Americans say.
« Last post by Trudie on February 19, 2018, 09:47:08 PM »
@Dutch_Luver before you start with your nonsense read the article Paul said Diana told him that the night Harry was born. Clearly this is another lie from Burrell as Charles was at the hospital for the birth and left to the waiting media a few hours later. Now if you were or are such follower of Diana you would know and remember this to be true and any idiot can look it all up unless they are too lazy which Burrell is counting on.

As for you ridiculous little PS forget it no one in this thread is going to respond to your lame attempt to highjack the thread take it back to the gun thread
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites