LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

King Stephen I and Queen Gisela of Hungary   
                             http://www.pinterest.com/pin/363876844871191791

LouisFerdinand

Archduke Karl of Austria   
                                    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/191684527860931689

LouisFerdinand

Holy Roman Emperor Joseph I   
                                        King Joseph I, as victor over the Fury | dated 1693 | Matthias Steinl,Ivory.... | The Back Room Museum | Pinterest | Equestrian, Ivory and Roman

LouisFerdinand

King Louis IX of France   
                                           Statue of St. Louis IX in St. Louis, MO | Chivalry - knights - heraldry - St George | Pinterest | St Louis, Statues and Html

LouisFerdinand

King Maximilian I of Bavaria   
                                  Statue monument King Maximilian 1st of Bavaria -Munich | Germany | Pinterest | Bavaria, Monuments and Statues

LouisFerdinand

Empress Maria Theresa of Austria   
                               Maria Theresa Maria Theresa Walburga Amalia Christina (German: Maria Theresia Walburga Amalia Christina) (13 May 1717 ? 29 November 1780) was th? |

LouisFerdinand

Isabelle of France, the daughter of King Louis VIII   
                            Isabelle of France (March 1225 ? 23 February 1270) was the daughter of Louis VIII of France and Blanche of Castile. She was a younger sister of Kin? |

LouisFerdinand

Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV   
                                  Charles IV - Holy Roman Emperor - 1316-1378 | Getty Images

LouisFerdinand

King Frederick II of Prussia   
                                       Denkmal Friedrich der Große | Famous Sculptures, Statues and Berlin

LouisFerdinand

King Richard III of England   
                                  Middleham | Richard III, King Richard and Castles

LouisFerdinand

King Clovis I   
                                    King Clovis I Date: ca. 1250 Geography: Made in Burgundy, France Culture: French Medium: Limestone with traces of paint Dimensions: Overall: 74 1/2? |

LouisFerdinand

William the Silent of The Netherlands   
                               https://flic.kr/p/zUeyA3 | William the Silent in Prinsenhof Delft 3D | William the Silent Willem van Oranje William of Orange Statue in anaglyph st? |

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor   
                                  Statue of Otto I (912 ? 973), Magdeburg, Germany. Otto I, or Otto the Great, was the founder of the Holy Roman Empire, reigning as German king from? |

LouisFerdinand

Vibia Sabina, the wife of Roman Emperor Hadrian   
                        Roman Vibia Sabina (c. 86-136 or 137) was wife and third cousin of the Roman emperor Hadrian. This marble statue was found in the Villa Adriana (Ha? |

LouisFerdinand

King John III of Portugal 
                          Statue of King John III at University of Coimbra, Portugal | Places I've Been | Pinterest | Portugal and Statues

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

King Christian IV of Denmark   
                                 Statue of King Christian IV Copenhagen Denmark. | Denmark | Pinterest | Copenhagen Denmark, Denmark and Copenhagen

LouisFerdinand

King Olaf II of Norway   
                                King Olaf II Haraldsson of Norway (Saint Olaf of Norway). House of St. Olaf (Fairhair dynasty). 33rd great grandfather on mom's side | Family Tree |

LouisFerdinand