Who were they fooling??? LOL

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, July 09, 2016, 06:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

Princess Diana of Wales • royal-confessions: [[Post by Adrielle]] ?I...

Saw this on tumblr, and it reminded me of an article I read about the Royal Wedding and how, I dont know if this is the right word but "gullible" in the kindest way, we wanted to believe what we were told in the media, and that things would work out, and that things were always what they seemed.

Of course it may be hindsight, but you see that picture now and the chemistry's just written all over their face, they look like we just caught them kissing behind that armored car or something  :hehe: but the fairy tale spin was still in effect so all we saw was an innocent pic of two people getting along.

Not making any judgement one way or the other, im glad for awhile she was happy, just another interesting part of Diana watching all the images that now seen in hindsight tell a much different story, makes you wonder in 5-10 years what we'll think about the Cambridges.

Princess Diana of Wales • princeharryfanblog: A rare photo of Princess...

Bonus round, Queen: you seem nervous Diana, I know just the instructor to teach you to ride.

Diana: I dont know....

Queen: Whats the worst that could happen?

LOLZ
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

LouisFerdinand

For their sixth wedding anniversary in 1987 Prince Charles and Princess Diana went their separate ways.   
Charles was in Cornwall. Diana was in Tidworth.