Meghan Markle?s heart is in the right place and she is completely authentic?

Started by Kritter, February 18, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kritter

Meghan Markle's heart is in the right place and she is completely authentic... so lay off

QuoteTHIS being Britain, it comes as no surprise that people have wasted no time in criticising Meghan Markle.

Who does she think she is for trying to be Princess Diana with her secret visits to survivors of the Grenfell fire tragedy? And how dare she dress in casual attire?

I guess there will always be mean-spirited moaners.

But what I see is a young woman in love who wants to share her joy and good fortune, and to do good.

Her heart is in the right place and she is completely authentic. Meghan is just what the Royal Family needs.

Double post auto-merged: February 19, 2018, 02:50:15 AM

Meghan Markle: BAFTAs 2018 host Joanna Lumley said THIS about her | Life | Life & Style | Express.co.uk

Quote"I think Meghan is enchanting. She has fabulous exotic parentage, is in our business and has been married before; this is fantastic."

wannable

To the Sun, it must be hard for Ms. Karen to write an article, ordered to cherry pick only the good aspects of life, swallow a pill and delete the bad and ugly.  We are all human, nobody is perfect.  By sugar tailing the article, it backfired to negative comments.

She is the newbie in the BRF, her first year usually journalists will be writing her resume of life (the good bad and ugly) compared and contrasted with something new she did to reach to their own conclusion, so the public may comment on whatever piece they referring to.  Ms. Karen by taking out of the equation the bad and ugly, disservice the intention. Royal watchers are royal watcher (pun intended), hence all the negative comments. 

Curryong

All what negative comments? You seem to be obsessed into making a point of stating that Meghan is hated by the entire British population who  all (65 million of them) apparently rush to comment on Meghan Markle articles. Well, she isn't hated by all Britons at all.

There were several positive comments there and several criticising each other. As for never writing anything negative, The Sun and the Fail are rivals. British tabloids are for ever playing good cop bad cop. When one has a critical article about a Royal (as the contemptible Jan Moir did about Meghan in the Fail last week) then a rival publication takes another tack.

Kate had the most wonderful respectful, admiring sun-filled articles from tabloids, especially the Fail ever since she arrived on the scene. You would think she is perfection if you drank the Koolaid that has been printed about her by journalists in magazines and newspapers like the DM for years.

wannable

I am not obssesed, its an observation, Ms. Karen obviated Ms. Markle's bad and ugly of Jan's explanation. Her article lacks in justification, superficial read.  The negative comments likes are in superiority. Of course she is not disliked by everyone in Britain. 

Kate got her share of both sides and for years of girlfriend-hood; good and bad cop.   

Curryong

Yes, I suppose Jan Moir, who could barely write one nice thing about Meghan in that entire article of hers (the bile almost oozed out of every sentence) was completely unbiased, balanced between good and bad and extraordinarily truthful. That's always so when any negative articles and comments appear about Meghan and Harry isn't it, in your opinion that is!

TLLK

QuoteThis is 2018. Prince Harry and Prince William, together with their partners, Meghan and Kate, have their feet firmly in modern society.

They are compassionate, willing and wanting a genuine connection with people. What more could we hope for?

Given how often the Royal Family is criticised for being out of touch, the phrase ?Dammed if you do, damned if you don?t? springs to mind
:thumbsup:

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on February 20, 2018, 02:13:01 PM
Yes, I suppose Jan Moir, who could barely write one nice thing about Meghan in that entire article of hers (the bile almost oozed out of every sentence) was completely unbiased, balanced between good and bad and extraordinarily truthful. That's always so when any negative articles and comments appear about Meghan and Harry isn't it, in your opinion that is!

Nope, yours.