Beatrice and Eugenie

Started by TLLK, January 25, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on January 25, 2018, 04:53:36 PM
Best of Both Worlds: How Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice Emerged Unscathed From Their Parents' Wild Scandals | E! News
I don't know if they have.. I think that Andrew's and Sarah's unpopularity has impacted on the 2 girls.  If they were more interesting, dedicated themselves to charity or some other kind of work, maybe they would have overcome this.. but they havent' and Charles does not want them doing royal duties.. so overall, I think they have had a lacklustre Press....

TheRealDuchessOfSussex

There's a rumor from New Idea magazine saying that Beatrice is pregnant. If you google, you can read it.
I think I'm the only one here that has written a letter to the Queen and got a letter back from the Lady in Waiting..... :P :happy15: :wed:

amabel

Unlikely..  but possible.

Curryong

New Idea magazine is an Aussie mag that wouldn't know a truthful story if it flew up and bit it on the bum! It's full of stories about Crown Princess Mary taking over in the next few weeks as Queen of Denmark, (not Queen Consort, Queen) and Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston expecting babies. Hasn't happened yet!

amabel

Still possible.  I don't think that it would be a BIG THING, if one of the younger royals got pregnant.. the way it would have been years ago...  But I agree that it sounds like a silly tabloid type report...