Sarah tries to cash in on Diana again

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, May 16, 2017, 04:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

royalanthropologist

Oh why oh why does Sarah do this to me. I support her and she goes and spoils it all. The woman is hopeless.  :notamused:
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Curryong

It's Radar isn't it, some poisonous little website with no credibility that hasn't been running for very long? All the same, it says something about Sarah's reputation that lots of people would be prepared to believe that she would sell what she knew about Diana for big bucks. Not that there would be a smoking gun in anything Sarah had to divulge at this length of time, anyway, and any funny little anecdototes have been spilled already in numerous TV and press interviews.

amabel

I don't know what the truth is bout tis story but sarah WILL do a lot for cash.. she has always been like this form her earliest years as a princess.  one of the reasons that she isn't sutiable for the job and should never have been allowed to marry Andy...

TLLK

Quote from: Duch_Luver_4ever on May 16, 2017, 04:24:51 AM
Sarah Ferguson Demands Dollars To Dish On Princess Diana!

I know its the enquirer, but given how the Yorks chase the cash....
I agree that the Enquirer isn't known for its accuracy but considering Sarah's past behavior it is possible that she's shopping for an interview. If this is the case... :no:

sandy

If this is true, she might as well team up with Burrell. Maybe they can give lectures together on cruise ships.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Quote from: Curryong on May 16, 2017, 06:33:40 AM
It's Radar isn't it, some poisonous little website with no credibility that hasn't been running for very long? All the same, it says something about Sarah's reputation that lots of people would be prepared to believe that she would sell what she knew about Diana for big bucks. Not that there would be a smoking gun in anything Sarah had to divulge at this length of time, anyway, and any funny little anecdototes have been spilled already in numerous TV and press interviews.

Nope @Curryong its the national enquirer, not the pinnacle of journalism, but it has been around for quite a while.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.