William undertakes a private visit to the Passages St. Vincent Homeless Center

Started by TLLK, May 15, 2017, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Prince William makes a private visit to homeless centre | Daily Mail Online

Diana first took her sons there in 1994 and William visited their Canadian shelter last fall during the British Columbia tour.

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

sandy

I remember some years ago William talked about his visit to the Homeless Shelter saying he "barely remembered it." NOw it is a vivid memory.

Valentina18

It was reported on twitter by a royal reporter he was there for 30 minutes :hehe: I have noticed that William and Kate's engagements are getting shorter.Pretty soon they won't even get out of the car just roll the window down and wave and it will count as an engagement.

TLLK

Well he has been to more than one homeless shelter in the UK  in his life so it's possible that he might recall some visits more than others. The photo with his mother and brother is from 23 years ago after all.

Curryong

The Cambridges could save time and money by sending one of the Royal cars with a bald cardboard cutout, a wigged cardboard cutout inside and an automatic plastic waving hand attached to the window.  :hehe:

TLLK

^^^I'm sure that there is a spare blue suit that could be donated for such a cause.  :wink:

sara8150