Party at the Palace 5/13/17

Started by TLLK, May 13, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Kate, Wills and Harry host children of servicemen | Daily Mail Online

Cambridges and Harry host a garden party for the children of deceased service personnel.

Curryong

And a great time was had by all! Everyone looked as if they were enjoying themselves, including the trio. A magician, games and other treats, Kate on the water balloon, Harry with the spinning plates. If you were under twelve what more could you ask for! Plus, it didn't rain!   :D

I'm glad this outing was a success. It was a good idea and could perhaps be repeated in another couple of years, so the youngest children can get the benefit of it.

TLLK

Yes @Curryong I have to agree because it appears that everyone was having a wonderful day. I'm sorry that the way to be added to the guest list was through a terrible loss, but IMO it's a wonderful example of organizations pulling together to look after the some of the more vulnerable members of the armed forces family.

Kate shoots water balloons at Prince William - YouTube

Video from today's party at the Palace.

sara8150

William, Kate and Harry Host a Kids' Party at the Palace for the Sweetest Reason
Kate Middleton, Princes Harry and William Host Kids Party

Double post auto-merged: May 14, 2017, 03:27:36 AM

William, Kate and Harry Throw Party for Kids at Buckingham Palace: Photos
William, Kate and Harry Throw Kids? Party at Buckingham Palace: Pics - Us Weekly

Double post auto-merged: May 14, 2017, 03:29:29 AM

http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/12017051322569/british-royals-buckingham-palace-tea-party-highlights

Double post auto-merged: May 14, 2017, 03:32:54 AM

'The Palace gardens have not seen this much fun, ever': Royals throw huge tea party for bereaved military children
'The Palace gardens have not seen this much fun, ever': Royals throw huge tea party for bereaved military children

TLLK

QuoteChild Bereavement UK, Scotty's Little Soldiers, Winston's Wish and SSAFA, the Armed Forces charity -

I had a feeling that some of these charities would be on hand today to help provide information on support for military families.

sara8150

Prince Harry hosts Buckingham Palace party with Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge
Prince Harry and Kate Middleton lead the fun at Buckingham Palace tea party | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: May 14, 2017, 03:48:05 AM

Royals host tea party for bereaved children of Armed Forces families
Royals host tea party for bereaved children of Armed Forces families - ITV News

Double post auto-merged: May 14, 2017, 03:49:05 AM

Duchess Catherine, William and Harry attend a tea party
Duchess Catherine, William and Harry attend a tea party | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Curryong

I'm sure these workers for these charities were there, TLLK, and probably joining in the fun. I think ex servicemen's associations are a tight bunch that promote these charities (and others), and those that were mentioned may well have assisted these women and children already. As I've said, I do hope that this tea party at the Palace continues, perhaps not every year but every two or three, as the families deserve to be spoiled.

TLLK

I hope so too @Curryong and in the long run I hope that it will become a part of the BRF garden party calendar.

Double post auto-merged: May 14, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

Middleton Maven on Twitter: "A moment captured of William & Kate at #PartyAtThePalace yesterday. ?? https://t.co/wAllBGYgEB" Photo of the Cambridges.

TLLK

A happy beginning now is ours

Tessy Antony fka Princess Tessy was at the event as well.

TLLK